All reviews opposite the train station great location budget hotels old town the bus heating system clearing tables lovely shower clean and comfortable rooms renovated hotel breakfast area nice hotel stayed here for three nights stay there again good size plenty of hot water a lot of noise
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I arrived and departed Riga from the bus station, and hotel is a 10 minute walk away. It's in an ideal location for exploring the city. Breakfast was standard Ibis buffet, which is good, but I thought my room could have done with some TLC - pillows weren't great, toilet flush was temperamental, and shower drain was partially blocked. I'd still recommend the hotel, but felt it was a little below the usual Ibis standard.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Alan B
AccorhotelsLatvia, Front Office Manager at Ibis Riga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Alan B,

Thank You for taking the time to share Your experience.

Thank You so much for choosing to stay with us and it is wonderful to read that we managed to provide You a great stay. It's also great to read that the team looked after You during Your stay.

I am glad that You enjoyed hotel's location and that is was comfortable for You!

I am sorry to hear that You had some problems during Your stay! I will transfer Your feedback to relevant department managers so they have solve these problems!

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share Your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank You again for sharing Your experience, and we hope Your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Hotel is close to the city centre. (only ten minutes walk). Also close to train station and bus station. Nice and clean rooms. Breakfast could, for us, be a bit mor variable. very good service at the reception.

Room Tip: Position of airco could be better.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dominique H
AccorhotelsLatvia, Front Office Manager at Ibis Riga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Dominique H,

Thank You for taking Your time to leave Your comments about Your stay! We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Riga Centre.

We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

Thank You for highlighting hotel's great location! We are happy to be located right in the city centre!

I am glad to read that our staff in the reception took great care of You!

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I hope I got your name right Lana, a beautiful girl at the reception, very friendly, helpful and professional receptionist and Christian, absolutely professional, supportive and attentive to clients request. both of you are excellent and I wish you the very best of luck. The hotel, is neat, well organized and centrally located, take the bus from the hotel and you are at the airport in 30 minutes, stretch ur legs for 500 meters and you are in the old city, talk to the staff at the reception and things move fast. So all in all, good job Ibis Riga. I have been to many Ibis and this is one of the good hotels I liked staying in. Thank you. Please don't use the black taxi at the airport, they are hell expensive, you will see them waiting outside but never be fooled by them, they charged me almost 40 Euros for a 10 minutes or less ride while the entire trip take 10 Euro per researches and my friuends.

Room Tip: well all rooms are good I think.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Raghdan M
AccorhotelsLatvia, Front Office Manager at Ibis Riga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Raghdan M,

I am happy that Lana and Christian took great care of You and made Your stay even more wonderful! They are happy to help our guests and it gives them pleasure if the guests are happy! I will definitely let them know about Your feedback and Your wishes!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Rooms are small and comfy, but everything needed is included, except fridge. knowledgeable and multilingual staff was helpful. The old floor under the carpets in hallways, kept a lot of noise while walking, and sound did go to rooms. Our room was on inner side of building there was no noise of traffic. Breakfast served in very rambling area, and it was very hot in there. The breakfast buffet included everything that the hotel usually serves breakfast, and everything was fresh.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
AccorhotelsLatvia, Front Office Manager at Ibis Riga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear kim k,

Thank You for taking the time to share Your experience.

Unfortunately, breakfast area is the only place big enough in the hotel to serve breakfast for all hotel guests. In both breakfast rooms we have air conditioner, so if guests are hot they can ask our staff to turn them on, also all windows in the breakfast rooms can be opened! I am sorry that You weren't informed about it! But despite breakfast area, I am happy to hear that You enjoyed the breakfast and the variety of the buffet!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

great location, high level of comfort, good breakfast with the only problem - long line to coffee machine, nice personnel, good level for valuable money, just 100 m from station, close to city market with fantastic choice of fumed fish

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank p0linakuzhir
AccorhotelsLatvia, Front Office Manager at Ibis Riga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear p0linakuzhir,

We have two coffee machines one in each breakfast room, but as guests complaints about the long lines, we will have another coffee machines very soon!