“Night out”
Review of Amalfi Restaurant

Amalfi Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 1,093 Restaurants in Tallinn
Description: Welcome to AMALFI! An authentic Italian restaurant located in the beating heart of old town of Tallinn where you can enjoy amazing freshly made food, seafood and traditional hand made pizza accompanied by superb wines from FEUDI DI SAN GREGORIO, in elegant surroundings. Experience The Taste of Italy! AMALFI is an intimate and relaxing place, where you can escape the hustle of central Tallinn with a fascinating view of our interior, and is the perfect place for parties and private dining.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A good and friendly service. Great food, but pastas weren't not quite what we expectet, but they weren't bad at all. Nice and romantic interior

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant in Talinn was very nice. It serves Italian food, not just Pizza.
I enjoyed a nice salad and lasagna. The servers were also co-owners and were from Italy.
My wife and I ate outside in the shade of trees, looking at the pedestrians walking past.
Good taste, good value!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wondered how it was going to go when I noticed our waiter did not write the order down, since we were a relative large party. Well, there were surprisingly little mistakes, and the right pizzas were served quite fast after the wrong ones. Amalfi's pizza was tasty and it looked beautiful, but it was served cold and it was soaked in olive oil. I don't think I'll be going back the next time I'm in Tallinn. In my humble opinion beer was quite expensive compared to the prices elsewhere in central Tallinn. Staff was friendly, though.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

very disappointing pizza - thick, soft and chewy crust. need I say more? if you think that pizza is all about the perfect dough, this is not the place. I would not recommend. the service is OK.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Had a really good pizza here. The service was good and staff friendly. A good change from the estonian food :) If they had a draught beer I would give them full house.