“Try to get a seat in the tiny garden!”

Kehrwieder Chocolaterie
Ranked #4 of 31 Dessert in Tallinn
Description: In the menu of Kehrwieder coffee shops there are delicious cakes and hot drinks for any taste. For Tallinn Card holders with every purchase handmade chocolate truffle.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A travel group of mixed internationality 16 adults, mostly over 60, enjoyed good service and well priced mid-afternoon snacks and, some of us good Estonia craft beers. Good atmosphere in the cellar as well as in the garden next to the historic "All Saints" church.

1  Thank gsoloman52

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I didn't like the place inside - moody, uncomfortable tables, lack of light. A friend recommended this place. Prices are higher than they are in other, much more beautiful, places in Tallinn. A piece of pie with caramel and coconut cost 4 euros.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Had our guide not pointed out Kehrweider Chocolaterie I never would have found it. I am so glad I found it. The perfect place for a coffee. Charming, historic, homey and full of character. One of those places in Old Town Tallinn that give Tallinn its charm.

1  Thank Michaelplusthree
Reviewed 26 April 2018

My wife and I stopped in at Kehrwieder for coffee (her) and drinking chocolate (me). The day's coffee was from Honduras, and my wife says it was delicious. The drinking chocolate was thick, creamy, dark and luscious. We also shared three of the truffles they make on-site. This is a tiny little shop, with just two lounge chairs and a small table inside, very lovely décor that is mostly coffee-themed. The lady who served us explained that this is the oldest coffee shop in the city and enthusiastically told us about the coffees they serve, how they prepare them, showed us the small coffee plants they are growing in pots, and showed us how another lady mixed the chocolate in the back room (visible through a picture window behind the counter). Not only did we enjoy wonderful coffee and chocolate, we had a lovely experience!

1  Thank ECrowther
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Located in old Tallinn, most beautiful house and view is stunning. Coffee is great and chocolate even better. Go and have fun.