Open today: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Budapest
Budapest Card
153 Reviews
from US$25.40
More Info
from US$23.10
More Info
1,118 results
All reviews arcade games great fun space invaders entrance fee few hours unlimited play table football couple of hours rainy day a lot of fun flippers terminator childhood playable blast manufactured wristband
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We came here one evening and spent 3 hours playing the various machines. There is a fascinating array of flipper machines some of them dating back many years. We noticed that very ferw of the machines were not operational. Once we found out how to play the machines in 2 player mode we really enjoyed ourselves. Apart from flipper machines there are other arcade games. We liked a ten pin bowling game. Despite the age of some the machines they are kept in good operational order. Once you have paid the entrance free you can play for as long as you like. Note the place does not open on weeknights until 4pm and is closed Monday and Tuesday evening.

There is a cafe area and toiltes on the premises.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. They have an impressive collection of vintage games and flippers. You can stay here for hours and hours playing different games. There are also multiplayer games so you can have fun with your friends or family. Recommend to everyone !!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have spent a few days in Budapest and at some point my friends and I decided to go out and have some fun in the city. After we had spent some time searching, we found the Pinball Museum. And we loved it. It offers an incredible diversity of games. You can find there people of all ages. It was so much fun that we spent three hours there without noticing. Therefore, I strongly recommend it!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Took my kids here for an afternoon. It's great fun and lots of classic machines to play. I love that you can come and go all day. We will be back

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Loved spending time here at the pinball museum, it was on a par with the one I went to in Krakow. Loads of different machines, all free plays after you have paid for your wristband at the door. I highly recommend 'Orbital' as its the weirdest pinball machine I ever tried!

Date of experience: September 2018