Open today: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Budapest
Budapest Card
153 Reviews
from US$25.40
More Info
from US$23.10
More Info
1,119 results
All reviews arcade games great fun space invaders few hours unlimited play table football entrance fee couple of hours rainy day a lot of fun flippers terminator childhood playable blast manufactured wristband
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. They have an impressive collection of vintage games and flippers. You can stay here for hours and hours playing different games. There are also multiplayer games so you can have fun with your friends or family. Recommend to everyone !!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have spent a few days in Budapest and at some point my friends and I decided to go out and have some fun in the city. After we had spent some time searching, we found the Pinball Museum. And we loved it. It offers an incredible diversity of games. You can find there people of all ages. It was so much fun that we spent three hours there without noticing. Therefore, I strongly recommend it!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Took my kids here for an afternoon. It's great fun and lots of classic machines to play. I love that you can come and go all day. We will be back

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Loved spending time here at the pinball museum, it was on a par with the one I went to in Krakow. Loads of different machines, all free plays after you have paid for your wristband at the door. I highly recommend 'Orbital' as its the weirdest pinball machine I ever tried!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

About 10/15min away from some of the docks for Danube cruises. I have read quite a lot of positive reviews about this but planned the visit last minute on a Sunday evening where they close at 10pm. My bad. Since they would be close both on Monday and Tuesday, we decide to go regardless.

We had 75minutes of nonstop fun. Like many have said, we would have stayed much longer if we have more time. This is quite unique experience in Europe. Highly recommend for all ages.

Date of experience: September 2018