“Great fun”

Entrance ticket to Budapest Pinball Museum
Ranked #10 of 536 things to do in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hungary's first and Europe's largest continuously operating interactive pinball exhibition with unlimited trial of more than 130 pinball machines.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Took my kids here for an afternoon. It's great fun and lots of classic machines to play. I love that you can come and go all day. We will be back

Date of experience: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,118)
All reviews
in 8 reviews
"wristband"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Loved spending time here at the pinball museum, it was on a par with the one I went to in Krakow. Loads of different machines, all free plays after you have paid for your wristband at the door. I highly recommend 'Orbital' as its the weirdest pinball machine I ever tried!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

About 10/15min away from some of the docks for Danube cruises. I have read quite a lot of positive reviews about this but planned the visit last minute on a Sunday evening where they close at 10pm. My bad. Since they would be close both on Monday and Tuesday, we decide to go regardless.

We had 75minutes of nonstop fun. Like many have said, we would have stayed much longer if we have more time. This is quite unique experience in Europe. Highly recommend for all ages.

1  Thank dougs007
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Much better than we anticipated, we had a great time playing pinball and other arcade games we remembered from our youth. A fantastic array of pinball machines to choose from and all really well maintained.