8,176 results
All reviews executive club beautiful hotel royal spa executive room rickshaw restaurant steam room main restaurant five star hotel spa facilities the river tram stop the air conditioning opera house long weekend jewish quarter city break public transport
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Corinthia for 2 nights prior to a river cruise. Service staff were excellent in every area of the establishment. Our room was first rate and very quiet. The location seemed to be ideal for us - near many of the sights we wanted to visit and the area seemed very safe and active. Never having been to Budapest before we discovered we love the city and would cone back in a heartbeat. Restaurants in the Hotel were superior.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Peter K,

First of all, please let us thank you for taking your precious time on sharing a kind review with us. We are super delighted that the services we provided met your expectations; it is always an awesome statement to read about.Also, it gives us great pleasure to read that you were satisfied with our location. On behalf of our entire team, we do hope to have the opportunity of meeting you again in the future.

Kind regards,
Jean Pierre Mifsud General Manager

Reviewed 16 August 2018

My friend and I stayed in one of the residences for 3 nights. It was the best of both worlds. We got the beautiful hotel with the fantastic breakfast, great staff and lovely spa included. When we went back to the room, we had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, kitchen and washing machine.

One bedroom had a full/queen bed with en suite bathroom that had shower/tub combo and washer. The other room had a Murphy style twin bed that stayed down the whole time, with a desk and an attached enclosed patio. Both rooms had good closets. The bathroom had a shower (no tub) and was just down the hall from the second bedroom. There was a door to close off this room and bathroom so both rooms were great for space and privacy. It worked well for two friends but would also be great for a family.

We had breakfast at the hotel every day. It's lavish, with pastries, eggs, meats, fish, made to order items and much more.

Our room came with access to the spa. There was a large indoor pool and several hot tubs, with chairs to relax. It's a beautiful space.

The concierge and front desk were very helpful. Also, there is a small grocery store around the corner. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelLoriW
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Lori W,

You cannot imagine how glad I am to know that we managed to exceed all your expectations during your recent stay here, at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest. Let me thank you first to take your valuable time to share your experiences. I felt particularly nice that you loved our varied breakfast offer and nice comfortable apartments. Furthermore, I am proud that our staff made you feel so welcome they always do their best to meet the high expectations of our guests. Let me thank you that you mentioned our Spa area.
Once again, thank you for the detailed review and I very much look forward to welcoming you back and being your host again, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 15 August 2018

The lobby and dining areas in this hotel are fabulous, and in comparison the room was quite small and ordinary. That said I was only there for a couple of nights in a basic room. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable and it had everything I needed. Would I stay there again? I certainly would.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ckh371
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear ckh371,

First and foremost, I am extremely thankful to you for writing us a wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad you chose our hotel as your accommodation during your visit to Budapest. It is marvellous we were able to meet your expectations. Many thanks to you for highlighting our beautiful lobby. I am looking forward to meeting you soon again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We stayed as part of a coach tour and loved this hotel - so elegant and the rooms were spacious and comfortable. The breakfast had a great assortment and we tried the Rickshaw Restaurant and enjoyed our dinner.

The only drawback is the ongoing tram construction and would have preferred the location a little closer to the Danube River for strolling in the evening and not so close to the 'party' streets.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Catherine S,

First and foremost let us thank you for staying at our Corinthia Hotel Budapest and for your valuable time taken to share your experiences with us and fellow travellers.

It is a pleasure for us to see that our hotel and our facilities could all meet your expectations. We are absolutely thrilled that so many aspect of the hotel’s service was deemed worthy by you to highlight. Also, we are grateful for emphasizing our fantastic Rickshaw Restaurant, we truly hope you could taste delicious Hungarian dishes there.
However, we appreciate your feedback concerning the location of our property, please be ensured that your opinion is really important for us.
Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel to the TripAdvisor community, and we are very much looking forward to be of assistance to you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Visited in the late part of July.

-Whilst the lobby is beautiful, and the public spaces are lovely, the rooms are quite tired and shabby. Walls really need painting, chairs are threadbare, carpets are worn.

-Our shower was faulty, and we had to move to another room after pressing the issue rather than having it fixed as we were in situ. The front of house staff was rude about the whole thing.

-Water was not replaced in the mini bar on a 38-degree day and shampoo was not replaced cap just screwed on.

I did make a complaint and was met with a kind and understanding manager who listened and I hope took on all the feedback.

I would not book this hotel again, as I feel that the standard is nowhere near the other Corinthian hotel chains.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy P
OR_Manager, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear AmyAP,

First and foremost, please let me express my thankfulness for sharing a review about your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest.
I am glad you found our lobby to be charming. On the other hand, it is regretful that the room you were staying in did not meet your expectations. Please accept my apologies for your inconveniences, I hope that we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in Corinthia Hotel Budapest and to welcome you back to the Hotel in the future where we can demonstrate the true standards of service Corinthia is known for.

Once again, thank you for sharing a feedback, it will help us to improve.

Yours sincerely,