Danubius Hotel Helia
US$580
  • Pool
Kapital Inn(Budapest)
2,759 results
All reviewsthermal watersalt cavenice hotelthe riverspa centerswimming poolmargaret islandgreat spacity centrebusiness tripdanube viewmetro stationpleasant stayper daypublic transportexcellent breakfasthotel is located
Reviewed 6 February 2018

On this occassion I spent only one day in Budapest but hotel Helia personal was very professional and helpful, as always. Room was very clean and location is excellent as it is very convenient to reach by car

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DH_Quality_Manager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Helia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear nikolac418,

First of all, allow me to express how grateful I am towards you for letting us know your truly remarkable opinion via TripAdvisor.

It feels truly amazing that you had a very relaxing time again in our lovely hotel. Also, I am glad that you loved our great location and as you mentioned, from here you can get anywhere easily. Also, I am thrilled that you were fulfilled with the cleans rooms and the helpful staff. Your kind words will definitely reach them.

Thank you so much once again for your lovely feedback. It would be our pleasure if you chose us again in the future, we cannot wait to see you again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Danubius Helia from Feb. 2-6, 2018 (Room 129). If you are interested in having a real Budapest "feel", this is the right place to stay. The staff speaks perfect English and are all very service oriented and charming. Our favourites are Mr. Gabor at the reception and Tibor at the spa. Rooms are very cute. If you are expecting modern IKEA style this is not the place. It is typically Hungarian decorated. The foot massage was very nice which was 20 min. for 6900 Ft. A spa foot treatment in the fish tank is 3000 Ft, there is a 36°C whirlpool, a 28°C middle pool and a regular pool, a sauna and a fitness center all included in your stay. You are offered a bathrobe and towels but pay around 900 Ft for Spa shoes. Breakfast is 12€. Parking costs 10€/day. On weekends you can park free of charge next to the hotel, during foc after 6pm. Otherwise around 1€/h. The hotel has a perfect location nearby parliament, fashion street etc. at the Donau river. Budapest is awesome!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear KateVonB,

I can’t thank you enough this wonderful feedback, your words absolutely made my day much better.

I was so glad to learn that you enjoyed every minute of your stay in Danubius Hotel Helia, it is a great pleasure to me that you had some really nice experiences. It felt particularly amazing that you highly appreciated the friendliness of the staff, don’t hesitate to turn to them in the future as well whether if you have a question, problem or request, they are always willing to help our dear visitors. In addition, it filled me with great happiness that you also complimented the rich and delicious breakfast, as well as the comfortable rooms in Danubius Hotel Helia.

To cut a long story short, it was really nice to host you, I hope that we will have the
possibility of welcoming you again here.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 February 2018

The customer service was poor. The staff was very unfriendly and not willing to help. The room and the wash room was very small in size. Spa was terrible. Has a difficult time communicating as not many of the staff could understand English.

Dear niroshanj2018,

I would like to thank you for leaving a review about our hotel, I highly appreciate compliments as well as constructive criticism.

Firstly, I am really glad that you stayed in our hotel, I genuinely hope that overall you were enriched by nice memories during the time you spent in Budapest. At the same time, I would like to sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you had, you can be sure that we will consider all the things you said. I would like to ensure you this way that concerning the staff we are going to take the appropriate measures.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, it would be an honour if you gave us one more chance to prove our professionalism.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I liked the Hotel, people that work there are nice, service was excellent. Location was good for the purpose we needed but also close to the city centre. Will be coming back in the future. Keep up the good work.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DH_Quality_Manager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Helia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear 942lukal,

I cannot be happier with the fact we were able to make your stay special.

It is amazing to learn our team greatly met your expectations. Our biggest accomplishment is our dear guests’ satisfaction and the staff will be pleased by your nice words. I am so glad you liked even the location. I hope you were able to visit every beautiful place in the city you were planning to.

Thank you for sharing your great experiences with us. Please visit us soon again and you will have as marvellous experiences as this time.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I enjoyed staying in the hotel, I liked very much the facilities especially the Spa and the hot swimming pools. I less liked the room and know that there are much better rooms in the hotel. I asked to move from my room in the first night I arrived but I was asked to pay more money in order to do so. I am sure that you priorities people who come more often to the hotel and give them the good rooms in advance so I hope that if I will come again in the future I will receive much better room. Thanks.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DH_Quality_Manager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Helia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear ilanae2018,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and experiences about your stay in Danubius Hotel Helia.

I am so happy you trusted us and chose to stay in our hotel. It is wonderful that all of the facilities we provide met your expectations. I am glad you had a chance to experience our amazing spa section. It is regretful that you were not satisfied with your room. Please stay with us again and we will try to deliver you another great, even better stay.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Warm regards,