“Thrown out”

Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Description: The only true italian caffetteria in Budapest!!! if you want to feel 20 minutes in Italy don`t hesitate to visit us. real italian creamy strong coffee, cappuccino, latte macchiato a.s.o. we also prepare real italian pizza and pasta!!!a must for everyone!!!Come and see!!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We would like to use the toilet before the order, after than we use the staff thrown out us, I do not recommend due to this reason.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I ate here for lunch. It is located on a busy main street. The staff were very friendly and there was an extensive choice on the menu. Pizzas tasted delicious and were rather large.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I came across this place while searching for something a bit different for lunch (Hungarian food is lovely but gets a bit heavy after a few days!). It was a little disorganised in a very friendly Italian way, but our food was absolutely gorgeous and very fairly priced. I had the GianMario pizza which I highly recommend, and my boyfriend had the carbonara which was cooked to perfection!
Worth a visit if you’re in Budapest!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Giani and Mario. Still doing the best pizza and pastas we’ve had anywhere in Europe.
Plenty of local Italian custom. They are doing something right . I would fly from Dublin just to eat there . So lucky we found it on TA a few years ago.
We will eat there again ( ate this evening) where we will have seafood pasta .
There are 4 or 5 daily specials.
Might be best to reserve in the evening. Crowded after 5 and deservedly so.
Yum, yum, yum,

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing pizza in a quaint little Italian joint. The service great too! I highly recommend for something off the beaten path!!!