“Eating the best pizza in my life.”
Review of Gostilnica 5-6 Kg

Gostilnica 5-6 Kg
Ranked #36 of 643 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm not a pizza fan, but here you definetly must try the pizza. I ve had the Queen pizza with cheese, panceta, parmezan sauce and truffels. The dough is so soft, that it melts in your mouth. I eat it in less than 15 minutes. They have only one size but it's the right one. Pizza costs around 2 euros more then in other restaurants in Ljubljana but definetly worth of the money.

If you go to eat there it's smart to make an reservation, because the place is not so big but has a lot of guests.

I recomendid witouth anny doubt. You must try it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Omg, the food is divine. Great pizza, absolutely delicious piglet. It is a phenomenal restaurant. Shall i return in Ljubljana, i would definitely come back

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Situated in a very quiet but very quaint and old street on the edge of the old town, this place is definitely worth looking out. It’s very cosy and attractively decorated and presented inside. The service is excellent - very helpful and courteous. They sell a large range of Slovenian beers - no imported beers which is the way it should be. I had a pizza which was excellent, very tasty and well cooked. However they sell lots of traditional Slovenian food so worth a try if you like to check out the local grub, though it was all a bit meaty for my tastes. Sensible prices and great hospitality.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

5-6 kg it's a nice and cozy place in old city of a Ljubljana. It's better to come by foot, because near by it's parking only for people who live there. We have made reservation 1 week before because it's was friday. Waiter which serves us, was very kind, nice and helpful. We were group of six people and most of them ordered a pizza. Before that I ordered a daily broccoli soup which was vegan made and a waiter, did not warn us, that this was a vegan soup. Thay are preparing typical napolitani pizazz really good. I ordered a pasta (fuzi) with olive oil, herbs, cherry tomatoes and a rosted bacon. Pasta for my taste could be a little bit more cooked (2 to 3 minutes more) otherwise dish was tasty. In grand final we ordered a dessert too. Thay were a little bit overpriced (5 eur per piece) but good. I saw only one problem that desset were not fresh fresh but fresh prepared and than fast frozen and before serving were defrosted. Minus point about that from me. All in all it was a nice experience. Ambience it's also nice and cozy. Between our dinner in table next to us was seating a president of Republic of Slovenia with his family too soo we have presidential company. :) Enjoy like we did!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Tucked away in the old town this little gem is far enough from the main drag to have to survive on the quality of it's food and service, both of which should keep it running for years. It's kind of two places in one, a pizzeria and a speciality meat outlet. My children very much enjoyed their pizza and my partner and I the octopus and the suckimg pig shanks. The soup starters were ok, but could have been richer and thicker, The beers were spot on. The chocolate mousse was delicate and sharp and the profiteroles couldn't have been better. The place got going at half eightish so if you like a bit more atmosphere book nearer to then. Lovely service friendly and helpful. All in a great place for a meal.