“Just lovely”
Review of Julija

Julija
Ranked #20 of 651 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Price range: US$0 - US$37
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a great goulash - it was the first time trying this dish and I was certainly not disappointed. The service was great, the waiters were very polite and smiling.

If you want to go for dinner, make a reservation, otherwise it's nearly impossible to get a table.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,820)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were hungry for dinner and walked past the many restaurants in the street. We picked this one on it looks and we were NOT disappointed it was great. We had the prosciutto and octopus, followed by crime brûlée for desert. All dishes were great and it was reasonably priced too. Recommend for a yummy meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went two times to the Julija because the first impression and Birthday Dinner for my mom was so fantastic that we simply wanted to try other stuff from the menu the next evening. We got lucky and got a table although we hadn't reserved and really arrived at dinner time. First evening filet steaks of 3 different tastes, next day seafood, fish ... everything fantastic. The wine choice underlined the food choices! The staff: impeccable! One more reason to go back there again and again! Thank you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Located on a really nice, historical place in center of Ljubljana, this nice restaurant welcomes you with a smile. The food is really good and the plates are prepared nicely and with a noticeable attention. The offer of typical Slovene cousine is really interesting.The house's white wine is fruity and well tasting.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My parents come here every year when they visit. I liked it so much that I came twice on my trip; I had to take my boyfriend and my colleagues. I love the octopus dish. The ambience is delightful. The service is great as well; staff is personable.