“Disappointing”

Ranked #47 of 666 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Price range: US$5 - US$34
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean, Slovenian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Excellent choice for lunch or dinner in one of the nicest streets of old town. We are small and simple yet excellent..Just for you. Find out yourself! :). We received from Ljubljana municipality a certificate of quality. We are rated among top 15 in Ljubljana!
Reviewed 29 June 2018

After reading several good reviews on this restaurant I was looking forward to go there. Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed - the restaurant is very small and not so cozy, the pasta I ordered felt stale and too salty. The service was good, but not enough to compensate for the atmosphere and the food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,278)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We found this fun restaurant on our first night in Ljubljana. The staff were very friendly and helpful with recommending the local dishes which were fantastic. A great introduction to our first night in Slovenia!

1  Thank Annabel R
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Truly fantastic meal with a gorgeous local wine all served professionally by a friendly waiter. Lovely simple local cousine cooked to perfection

1  Thank Mags M
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I went there with my girlfriend on a casual sunday. The stuff was very friendly and the food was delicious. I had gnocchi with truffles and roastbeef and my gf had salmon salad. We were both very satisfied and will definitely return.

1  Thank Miha G
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our window seat to watch the world go by. Excellent food and very friendly service. Save space for the tiramisu! All in all just a really great little restaurant, so much so we returned for a second visit. Great location in the old town.

1  Thank PaulR142014