2,521 results
All reviews glass wall privilege room old town great hotel wine bar superior room steam room central location minute walk free wifi restaurants and bars mini bar nowy swiat city break large room breakfast room comfortable rooms
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I was in Warsaw early this year for a Business Trip, and my employer booked me 14 days stay here in Mercure Grand. It was really a lovely hotel, I was so impressed that all the refreshments were changed and refilled everyday, room service was good as well, though some staffs do not speak english, however, they managed to help me out to figure out the heater and aircon. that was a mega plus.

The buffet breakfast in hotel was really good and tasty, however, they should be able to change the variety at least every 2 days. Imagine, I had the same set of breakfast for 14 days.. LOL! though I really love their sausages, eggs, salad bar and variety of cheeeesseee!

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Jan Michael L
GRELATIONS3384, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Warsaw Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Jan Michael,

We very much appreciate your really kind words regarding your stay at our hotel.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback:) and of course I will share your comments with our team.
We are happy that your stay was pleasant! Especialy thanks for nice words about our room.
Thank you one more time and we hope we'll have an opportunity to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I was in Warsaw for a conference and wanted something comfortable in a convenient location. This hotel delivered exactly what I expected, with a quiet, comfortable, reasonably priced double room within easy walking distance of other city centre locations. Breakfast was plentiful, with a large selection of hot and cold food. The ground floor brasserie delivers good pub/restaurant quality food and overall if you're looking for a reliable option in central Warsaw this hotel is recommended.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank DaveCV63
GRELATIONS3384, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Warsaw Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Dave,

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will give them a huge dose of positive energy:) We are extremely happy that your stay was pleasand. At the same time we would like to thank you also for a nice recommendation :)
Thank you one more time and we hope you'll visit us again in the near future

Sincerely

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I've been to couple Mercure hotels (Bydgoszcz and Poznan) and I have a great experience there, rooms where stylish, breakfast had a good variety of products and everything was easily accessible.

Warsaw Grand was not even close to these experiences. Yes, we got the upgrade to an apartment, but interior looked like cheap seaside hostel, not like 4* Mercure. Breakfast had poor choices, coffee machines broken or turned off, didn't check (2 of 3 tho), massive queues and missing staff as we barely got a table and there was no one to clean tables when other guests were leaving.

Honestly I wasn't expecting anything but to keep great Mercure experience from my past travels, unfortunately this stay was not great at all.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Pawel,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback to us. We are very sorry to hear that the room which we've prepared you and the breakfast offer didn't meet your expectations. At the same time we wouldl like to thank you for all your helful suggestions and notes. We try to serve huge variety of food so all guest can choose what they like the most. Please be sure that we will learn from your concerns as we aim to improve our services in order to make all our guests happy. We hope you'll visit us again in near future to give us the opportunity to better serve you and surprise you positively.

Guest Relations Department,

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Very enjoyable stay in a nice location, friendly and helpful staff. The only recommnedation: beds shoud be replaced and rather sooner than later.
As a Platinum Accor club member - I felt really welcome in this hotel. thank you.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank magda b
GRELATIONS3384, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Warsaw Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Magda,

We are extremely happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us :) At the same time we woudl like to thank you for rewarded us with a lots of warm and kind words. Thank you also for your helpfull sugestion about our beds. We'll forward your note to the house keeping department.
Thak you one more time and we hope you'll visit us again in the near future.

Guest Relations Department

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Rooms I checked were very big and comfortable.Glass wall in shower is a good move - you can take a shower and watch TV. If you feels uncomfortable with such solution, you can use courtine. Parking space for a car was the most stressful place to me - very steep and narrow entry with 90 deg turns.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Krzysztof M
GRELATIONS3384, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Warsaw Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Krzysztof,

We very appreciated regarding your really kind feedback :) We are also happy that the room which we've prepared for you met your expectations:) At the same time we hope it wasn't your last visit, and we'll have an opportunity to welcome you again.
See you and greetings from Warsaw,