See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2018

The room was clean and comfortable, but a little outdated. I had no problems with the room or the service. There are some bars and restaurants nearby which was convenient. Overall a good experience in this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Clean hotel , decent breakfast. Has a lot of restaurants and pubs nearby.
Quick check in and check out. Has parking in front and back.
Breakfast is ok with decent choices.
Window insulation in my room was very bad. I could hear cars going by and motorcycles with the window closed. The room to room insulation was ok.
What the hotel had and i did not see in other ones was in the bathroom one use complementary toilet seat covers.

Room tip: Not 603 due to window issue
Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The hotel is spotlessly clean has a nice restaurant and the rooms are very good. The price is so good compared with others in this class.
All modern decor ,clean beds and bathroom and nice welcome. The only downside was checking out in the morning which was laboured and slow

Room tip: We were on the 8th floor but two lifts meant no issues
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We made a last minute reservation as we drove into Poland from Czach to visit Auschwitz. We arrived late, the lady at reception was great. It is located next to a few clubs that were loud, since our room was facing the clubs. Suggested to take a room facing the parking lot, since the windows are not too well insulated.
Since it was time of the New Year, there were fire crackers that also went off from time to time from the clubs. Of course, we knew that the hotel staff couldn't do much about it.
We didn't use the breakfast facility, since our plan required us to travel to Auschwitz (25 mins away by car) at 7 am.

Room tip: Higher floors facing parking lot
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2017

This is a big hotel with plenty rooms and facilities. My room had two single beds which was fine, kettle and fridge and a good desk to work from. Breakfast starts early and is nice as are all of the staff. I stayed for three nights and I was given a corridor to myself for two of them - blissfully quiet. Laundry is 24 hours and not same day but you can plan for that. I enjoyed my stay.

Room tip: Just ask for one.
Date of stay: July 2017