1,949 results
All reviews train station free wifi old town shopping mall rooms are small big mall vending machine separate toilet minute walk per night excellent location main station recommend this hotel short stay public transport double room clean hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018

TEENY tiny room but it does the job. Was very clean and comfortable. Be aware that it is very loud outside the room but it is walking distance into the main part of town and has a good location. Breakfast is decent.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
ibisSM, General Manager at Ibis Budget Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Melissssau,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. Glad to hear you liked your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Stanislav Sugar

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Hotelroom was ok for the price. Very small and basic. However, the lady working at the reception desk (night shift) when we arrived was not friendly and even seemed a bit annoyed when I asked if she could book a taxi for us the next day. Receptionist that helped me book a trip to Auschwitz was very friendly. The hotels has very thin walls and therefore it was pretty noisy. Lots of people were outside talking all night and in the morning people who left the hotel made a lot of noise, which meant we woke up at 6:30 every morning. Breakfast was very basic, but then again - the stay was very cheap so what can you expect :).

Nice if you want to visit Krakow with a limited budget (especially when you like to go out every night)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Wojtek K, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Budget Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Shanna,

Thank you very much for your review and feedback.
We are sorry for all the inconveniences caused by the noise.

Best regards,

Wojtek Kogut
Guest Experience Manager Kraków

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this great hotel with my gf and couple of friends. We all enjoyed our short stay and we will definitely go back there. The staffs were helpful and nice. Clean hotel, cheap and the view is beautiful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Damian B, Manager at Ibis Budget Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your opinion and I hope to welcome you again :)
Reagdrs,

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I really liked this hotel
We arrived in the morning and the excellent front desk have gave us a great welcome,and offered us a cup of coffee while checking that our room was available for entry.
Luxury hotels could learn from these ladies.
Our room was almost immediately available and while as expected,it was small it was spotlessly clean,and comfortable
The hotel is in a great location,an easy stroll to the Old Square many of the sights,and next to the main mall
A tip if arriving by train,walk back along the platform in the opposite direction and reach the hotel in 2 minutes via an underpass
Unfortunately we took the long way round through the station and past the mall !!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Bill,

Thank you very much for your nice comments and grate exeperience :) We hope to welcome you again during your next visit in Krakow!
See you soon!

Regards,
Ibis budget Krakow Stare Miasto Team

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

All I look for when visiting a new city is somewhere clean and central, and this fitted the bill perfectly. Checked in online so less paperwork upon arrival. Our flight was early morning so we arrived 3hrs before official check-in but we were delighted to be able to get into our room straight away, as we had informed them in advance. I don't recommend the breakfast as it was a little basic although it wasn't expensive. And I know it is a budget hotel but I would have killed for a kettle and mug in my room to make my own coffee! Still, we got what we were looking for otherwise. It is right beside the train station for those traveling by public transport, and 7 min walk to the old town, 10mins to the square.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Damian B, Manager at Ibis Budget Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you Heather!
I hope to welcome you again in nearest future :)
Reagrds