See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Comfortable room. Good bathroom. Quick reception service. Very good food at restaurant. Not expensive. I missed about having mini-bar in the room, however room service (dinner) was very good and hotel had beverages available at reception desk.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Stayed there for 5 days.
The Room was decent, the bed was comfortable.
We had a nice view of the outside streets, didn't see much cause it was heavy fog during February.
Close to small minimarkets where you can buy what ever you might need, 24h open.
Not too far away from the local shopping center, roughly 10-15min walk.
I was there with my girlfriend, so not much negative to say.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I spent only one night there, travelling on business. Let's start with some positives: easy to find, close to major streets and Jaworzno center, good parking space behind the building. Unfortunately, this was where my positive experience ended: check in took ages, my room was small and I am not sure when it was cleaned, I could hear the noise from the street (in spite of the fact that when booking I mentioned I would like a quiet room). Food in the restaurant was so-so and pricey. Overall, not a 3-star feeling.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

What a disapointment...for the price of 160zl per night I Would expect at least clean room. I wouldn't say the hotel deserve 3 stars...small, dark and stinky room (No. 22)with single duvet for two, dirty shower cabin and no Wi-Fi connection, Unprofessional and grumpy staff dont know how to deal with customer queries...if you looking for peace and quiet - please avoid this hotel...breakfast - well...it wasn't bad...however I have seen much better...I know for the fact I will not use this hotel again...!!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1234567890me
Reviewed 21 May 2015

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and unfortunately we found the service and quality of the hotel to be very poor. Whilst our room was a good size, what was in the room was much to be desired; lamps not working, TV in German or not working, bath not draining water, double bed with single duvet. Breakfast was cold including the " hot drinks", when we told the staff they seemed not to care. The only positive is that the evening meal was very good and the service from the barman was excellent. Overall, nie lubie Tak.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family