All reviews city centre easy transport stayed here for a few days nice hotel bit worn the hotel staff windows closed rooms are basic single bed tram stop places of interest very nice stay recommend this hotel hotel is situated breakfast buffet main attractions would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Enjoyable stay in this hotel. Nice staff and always ready to help you with anything. You barely hear anything during the night but the train, which isn't that loudly. Rooms were very comfortable and spacious. Totally recommendable if you're looking for a good price-quality balance :)

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I booked a trip to Prague on a whim for my boyfriend’s Christmas present. Whilst surfing on Booking.com (because I had found some fab flights and wanted to book in the space of my lunch hour...) I discovered Hotel Nabucco. It was highly rated and on an offer, so after some lengthy trip advisor stalking and review reading I took the plunge. I had several email conversations with the receptionist (Victoria?) who was excellent and I felt safe in the knowledge I had booked a good place. Sometimes a friendly reply or some encouragement can do that - top marks.

On arrival I was a bit disappointed; not with the hotel, but the surroundings. You have to go past a metro track, then down a few desolate streets surrounded by building work, then you reach the hotel. I booked a transfer so I was a bit disillusioned when I was let out of the vehicle onto a dingy street.

HOWEVER, appearances are so deceptive. The hotel is so adorably kitsch and quaint. The whole decor is music themed and so this runs throughout the entire hotel. The reception staff are lovely and the rooms are done to a fairly high standard. We were on a floor surrounded by school students who were noisy and frankly, feral. This made it challenging to sleep - but I don’t hold the hotel responsible for this. It was hardly peak season and they need revenue and trade, it was one of those things.

The breakfast was... fair. I’m a coeliac and so I had juice and some yoghurt. My advice would be get there early and stand guard by the cooked food! It seems to go quickly and isn’t filled as eagerly.

The hotel is close to all amenities and excellent value.
I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdventuresWithNess
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel was ideal for what we wanted, a base for exploring the city. It is only a short tram ride from the city centre and the trams went regularly and were quite cheap. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, and they have adorable dogs! the breakfast was lovely, the hotel and room as clean. I would recommend this place if looking for somewhere decent for a few nights to explore the city.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Warren759
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I really do not know what to write. On one hand, the staff is to be complimented. Nice, friendly, smiling and always ready to help. What is more, we really appreciated the breakfast, it was above our expectations. On the other hand - the room. Sorry guys, but the room was too basic. You invested so much in marketing, nice pictures depicting very nice rooms. After that, when we discovered the 'real' room, we felt disappointment. A fancy painting on the wall is not everything. The room seemed almost empty with only the bed and a desk, no more places to sit. Like in a cheap hostel. Sorry for saying that but this is how we felt. Anyway. The second problem is the location. You know form the map it is outside the city center, but with tramways you can reach the places of interest very rapidly, this is ok. But the direct surroundings are a little bit too creepy (it is dark, a huge train line is just nearby,...). We were a little bit scared while coming late at night.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michal M
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Nice hotel, staff was great and helpful, rooms were clean,bathroom was big and clean, wifi was good!,breakfast was so so (not bed,but nothing special,a lot to choose from)it was served in the congress hall do to some renovating of the restaurant.. everything about the hotel was very good,and the menager helped us with reservation - we had some special request and they gave us a deal we could not refuse
Only location is a -..it is not so close to the center as it says on booking..its minimum half an hour fast walk,but beautiful walk throu Prague..we had a baby with us,so we mostley walk and in the evening we took a taxi to get back to the hotel (around 200CZK from a bar/restaurant Medvidku)

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Karolina K, Generální ředitel at Hotel Nabucco, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Mrs. Alenka,
thank you very much for you nice review. I am aware that there were some issues with the reservation and I am very happy we were able to fix everything and that you liked your stay with us. Next time you will come, we will make you again a great deal. Once again, thank you and we hope you will come to see us again. Sincerely, Nikola, Head Receptionist