“Great place in hot day”
Review of Cafe Milani

Cafe Milani
Ranked #157 of 361 Coffee & Tea in Prague
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Good food, prices are quite cheap for the area in the city centre. Turkey breast with jasmine rice was nice. Waitress spoke good english and was very polite!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My brother and I went to this cafe because it was one of the first to open on a sunday morning. The lady at the cash register misunderstood us and added an orange juice to our order. when we addressed this she got pretty frustrated and stated that we clearly asked for juice. I ordered a Caffé frappé which wasn’t great. We also go the “chocolate cake with nuts” that was displayed near the counter. it was very dry and bland. Tasted like it had been sitting out for several days. The lady behind the counter was constantly on her phone and when talking to customers she would have a not so pleasant attitude. I would definitely recommend not going to this Cafe.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

The service was so horrible. The lady behind the counter was rude to us and did not even say hello. We ordered cappuccinos, which were honestly quite good. We also got two chocolate cakes and let me tell you, I've never been more disappointed in my life. The cake was extremely dry and there was MOLD on it. Literall mold. Disgusting. Would never visit this place again. 2/10

2  Thank Nikol H
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Sadly, we were very disappointed in the Café. It looked like it was very good and clean. But on this day it was poor.

The Panini Caprese was not nice. The ham and cheese pizza was so poor I could not finish it.

The coffee, however, was good.

We would have been better off in the square outside, where, hours earlier we had a much better nice snack.

Perhaps it was an off day. Check reviews closer to your visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Prague on a cold February night staying near to the train station. Had a wander to Wenceslas Square and stumbled across this beautiful cafe type bar. I immediately fell in love with the place. So pretty inside. Pasta was amazing! Lovely wine and coffee too! Would highly recommend! Although Prague people seem a little brusque so don’t take it personal and you’ll be fine!