2,709 results
All reviews glass bathroom old town square nespresso machine jewish quarter superior room sister hotel rooms are modern loved this hotel excellent hotel fresh fruit breakfast was amazing breakfast buffet perfect location the main square car service quiet street few minutes walk
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Right from the time I checked in, I knew I was going to be in for a great hotel experience! I had a clean and comfortable room. As well, I loved the glassed-in washroom in my room, which looked stylish and practical. The breakfast buffet offered here was also great, especially since the hotel makes its own baked goods! The staff was very friendly and helpful to me. Finally, the hotel is centrally located for sightseeing around the city. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone wishing to visit Prague!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
HotelJosef, Guest Relations at Design Hotel Josef Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Arejaysee,

Thank you for the delightful review! It is fantastic to see that we have made a great first impression on you at Hotel Josef.

I am also happy that our stylish Signature room with its glass bathroom design has made you feel pleasant and comfortable. We definitely put a lot of attention into choosing the right breakfast menu to ensure a great start to the day.
I will surely pass on your kind words to the whole team that always goes the extra mile for our guests.

We hope to host you again in the nearest future!

Kind Regards,
Tala Tafech
Reception Team

On behalf of,

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very modern and in a great location - very close to the old square. Out room was a good size and very light. The shower/bathroom area in glass. Amenities good and although we ate breakfast elsewhere- the eating area looked very good. The staff are very helpful- good suggestions for restaurants. I had one minor issue with the cleanliness of the room - but it was dealt with immediately. I would highly recommend such a lovely hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank J W
HotelJosef, Guest Relations at Design Hotel Josef Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear J W,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about your time at Hotel Josef. I am happy to see that our bright and fully-equipped room created a pleasant atmosphere during your stay. However, please accept my sincere apologies for the room cleanliness - our Housekeeping department is fulyl aware of the situation.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back for another pleasant stay.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 7 days for a work conference. The Hotel is super Modern, but not cold as i don't normally like "New" hotels. My room was Large, and Airy with a very Comfortable bed and a sofa. the room was quiet and i was next to the lift. The staff were AMAZING and could not do more for you. There knowledge of Prague was vast and they could answer anything about the place. The hotel is in a great location. 2mins walk from the Main square and in a safe part of town. Now on to the Breakfast. I NEVER eat breakfast in the hotels i stay, as there normally to expensive or very mediocre, But at the Josef the breakfast is Brilliant. not only do they have a huge selection of cold cuts, cheese's and breads they also will cook you any thing for breakfast including great pancakes. they have a juicer and tones of fresh fruit to chose from. They also have a Live herb bar where you can cut your own Garnish. it was so tasty and a great way to start the day.

If and when i am back in Prague i will be staying here again for sure.

Stayed: April 2018
HotelJosef, Guest Relations at Design Hotel Josef Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear robjay78,

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay at Hotel Josef. Your kinds words have been forwarded to our Team. We definitely put a lot of effort and pay maximum attention the breakfast menu, since as the kick starter meal of the day, it is important to ensure a vast nutritional meals to our guest. What a great way to start exploring beautiful Prague! And since we are truly located in the heart of Prague's center, it only takes couple of minutes to the reach the Old Town Square and the famous Charles Bridge.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our Hotel in the nearest future and ensure a pleasant stay yet again.

Best wishes,
Sophie GetiashvilI

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

This contemporary hotel has a fantastic breakfast and is in a great location. We loved staying here, with its terrific staff. They also have a beautiful, serene patio that is available for breakfast or for drinks. The WiFi is great and our room was very spacious. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelJosef, Guest Relations at Design Hotel Josef Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Sharon D,

Thank you for the excellent reviews - the Josef Team sends its warmest regards. We are always happy to provide the best hospitality along with a comfortable atmosphere.

I hope to welcome you back for your future stays in Prague.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We have just returned from celebrating our 30th anniversary in business. We took our team of 19 people and we couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. The hotel location is fantastic and the rooms, bar and facilities could not be faulted. The hotel looked after our group so well; nothing was too much trouble. All of their staff were great but in particular, Silvia in reservations and Adam their concierge were exceptional. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Prague and I will definitely be returning to stay there again. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HotelJosef, Guest Relations at Design Hotel Josef Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear lee442009,

What a delightful review - thank you for taking your time, and rest assured your kind regards will be forwarded to Silvia, Adam, and the rest of the Josef Team.

Our hotel definitely offers an ideal atmosphere for both private and business celebrations - we can provide bright and fully equipped conference rooms, along with the comfortable and modern rooms.

I sincerely hope to welcome you back for another pleasant stay with us.

Best wishes,