Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Take this tour on your first day in Prague!!

We love food tours and have taken many. The Taste of Prague tour blew everything else away... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Silverstreak46
Vienna, Virginia
via mobile
AyMayZing 4 hour tour

Normally it’s a tour of maximum 10 people but fortunately for us it was just the four of us. Our... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
stableboyuk
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from US$26.40
from US$68.40
from US$14.00
from US$78.80
2,518 results
All reviews food tour food scene czech food foodie tour wine bar czech republic meatloaf butcher shop nase maso highlight of our trip open faced sandwiches recent history four hours small group booked this tour highly recommend this tour personal stories
Reviewed 29 December 2016

...so says Martin, our guide in terms of where we go and what we eat. At the end of our tour he even gave us an email at the end of our tour with the spots we eat/drank at which I really appreciated (and the aperitif SlivovitzIt was a great start to the tour) As a history nerd I really enjoyed the combination of food and cultural history. If you email them ahead of time of your food/drink concerns they will take that into account for your tour. I want to go back to Prague to take another tour!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

What a great way to spend Christmas Day on vacation ! This food tour not only had a wide variety of foods, we also learned quite a bit of interesting history about Prague and the food and Christmas traditions. My husband and I have been on many foodie tours around the world and this was top notch ! It was my sister and her husbands first time and they loved it. Taste of Prague gave us a book of what to do, where to eat, drink, shop, what not to do tips so that after the tour we actually went to many places in the book, places we would have never known to go to. So it was actually two tours in one the way I look at it!
Great food great drinks and Martin was a perfect host ! It happened to be my birthday and I received a surprise birthday cake and ice cream that Martin had set up on one of our stops. The other interesting thing is that they change up their restaurants on the tour so we will book again on our next trip to beautiful Prague !

Reviewed 29 December 2016

While in the Czech Republic for the holidays, my husband and I took the Taste of Prague Tour with Martin. We did a similar tour last year in Paris and had high expectations for this one - we were not disappointed. From our first meeting with Martin, on a very cold December day, he understood our needs and treated us to a wonderful plum brandy shot that quickly took away any thoughts of being cold. We were entertained with stories of the past, present and future of Prague's culinary timeline and he kept us all engaged and eager for the next new food stop. We were offered a wide variety of items to sample, while Martin described the origin or significance of each stop. This is also a great way to see different parts of the city. The variety, quality and quantity of food was great and Martin was an exceptional guide - knowledgeable and fun. We would highly recommend taking this tour if you're in Prague.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

We had a wonderful time with this company on our last visit about four years ago. As we were visiting Prague again with my parents, wanted them to experience it as well. We were honestly expecting to have some overlap of places (and wouldn't have minded) but we had a completely new experience. Partly, I think, because of the influx of new earieries that have cropped up since our last visit. And the choices were even better this time around.

Our guide, Martin, was a lot of fun and very knowledgeable not just about the cuisine, but on Czech culture, history and politics. The places were all wonderful (not sure how much adaptation happens from tour to tour so hate to rave about specifics). All were places I'd go back to for a full meal (and want to go back to get some off the shelf items as well). The group was small (8 persons) and friendly. The food was great and accommodations were made for dietary restrictions (a member had a gluten allergy and great care was taken to have alternate items available)

Hope to do it again and see what new gems they find

Reviewed 28 December 2016

A family group of 6 of us went on the "taste" tour on December 6, 2016. Our guide was Martin. This was the best and most enjoyable tour we have ever done on our numerous visits to Europe. Martin was the perfect guide for our group. He took us to places that we would have never known existed and they were all great. The local food that you don't get at the touristy places was very unusual, filing and GOOD. We visited a wine bar in a basement, a beer tavern that was 100 yards long and about 20 feet wide, a butcher shop.... Well you get it. Places tourists don't usually visit and what a shame. They were the really Prague. If you go to Prague do this tour. You won't be disappointed. And if you get luck, you'll get to go with Martin.