Secret Harbour Beach Resort
US$293
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort(South Coast)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$170
Expedia
Gallows Point Resort(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$295
US$286
Expedia
Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$190
  • Breakfast included
St. John Inn(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$149
  • Pool
Windward Passage Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)
US$139
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsdive shopaqua actionst thomascruzan beach clubfull kitchengreat snorkelingoctopusbedroom condogrocery storebeach barcalm waterscharlotte amalielounge chairsclear waterduffy's love shackcolorful fishno see ums
Reviewed 4 October 2017

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, we were treated fantastic and then some. Maybe it was because we were getting married there and had a ton of family and friends scattered around the resort as well, but they too still speak very highly of their stay.

The resort has all manner of rooms to choose from, all condo style - a huge plus. Our one bedroom condo was beautiful (and bigger than my first apartment!). The kitchen was giant, spacious living area, bedroom with a king bed; even the bathroom was spacious (a big plus with using it to get ready to walk down the aisle and all). We had an amazing balcony view, but it seems as though every room has a pretty fantastic view - enjoy!

We only used the restaurant once (for our wedding actually), as we were busy bouncing around the island with everyone and trying as much as possible. It lived up to all of our expectations (people are still talking about the pumpkin bisque, prime rib, & mahi mahi) and then some. I know it has changed names, etc since then, but for us, they were superb!

The beach was lovely; never overcrowded, and had just enough palm trees to keep you feeling tropical, and somewhat covered if you wanted. There was plenty to do between the beach, water sports, pool, tennis courts, etc., and getting a taxi in the lobby area to jump around was never an issue.

The only (mild) issues that we had were, at the time, the wedding coordinator that they used was terrible, at best - but, much like they changed up the restaurant, I'm told they now use someone else for wedding coordinating - which is now a big plus in my book. The other was that the walls are a bit thin, as my Hub & I discovered we could hear our neighbors, ahem, activities, late at night, which meant they could probably also hear us. In the grand scheme, a small price to pay for enjoying a week in paradise!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wischhfulthinking
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We were on St Thomas before, during, and after Hurricane Irma, so this is really a two-part review. We were very happy with our choice to stay at Secret Harbour. The condos were very nice, and it was convenient to have full kitchens and the sitting area. The beach is beautiful with gorgeous blue water and very good snorkeling. The food at the restaurant was good, and it was also easy to travel into Red Hook for other options. During and after the hurricane, we were impressed by the efforts of Javier and the staff. We felt very safe, given the circumstances, and everyone truly went above and beyond during that time. I would highly recommend Secret Harbour.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank drema_m1
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We were in Secret Harbour from 9/2/17 and were to check out on 9/11/17. We were unable to leave due to the hurricane. The hotel was fairly full, including 2 wedding parties. I would like to commend Kevin and Javier as well as the rest of the hotel staff for keeping us as comfortable as possible. We were always kept informed. Kevin and Javier made a great team securing the property an getting the necessary fuel to keep the generator operating. The a lot of the staff came to work in spite of their personal circumstances. Outstanding service during the worst hurricane in the Atlantic. My thanks to everyone....

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rosieod1109
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We were very happy with the resort! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our condo was very clean and the daily maid service was excellent. The food at the restaurant was very good! The snorkeling is amazing!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stevief7
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My family came to secret harbor for diving and it was a great choice! We dove by little st. James, the pinnacles, and calf and cow rocks. Calf and cow rocks were my two favorite dives. We saw turtles, eels, rays (many different kinds!), puffer fish, conch, HUGE lobsters & crabs, and so many crazy fish. My awesome dive master, Scuba Stacy, taught me how to find octopus and I even found one of those Captain Craig and Scuba Stacy are an awesome pair to to go out on the water with. This was my fist official dive science getting certified and they were very patient and vocal with me. Very helpful. They bring out water and pretzels, hook you up with suits (but you really don't need it cause the water is so nice there), and work with you nicely at the dive shop.

Snorkeling around the secret harbor bay I saw amazing wild life, turtles, fish, ray, etc. The staff is very kind and everyone takes care of you nicely here. From the bartenders and the masseuse to the dive master and beach boys, everyone treats you well and takes good care of you.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family