See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were three families with two birthday boys.We never imagined such hospitality with this price. It seems Everybody owner to cleaner was waiting eagerly to make us happy at their end. A place that deserves a revisit.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 17 December 2020

Stayed there for 2 nights. It's a good option. Food is great. The Chicken Pahadi Shikari was awesome. Liked their Kumani Mutton curry. Staff is nice. The lawn is very beautiful. Overall I liked the stay.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 17 November 2020

we visited here with our family and took a family room which was enough for 4 of us, usually at this budget very difficult to find a good family room especially when you have kids and we wanted to avoid taking extra beds. Hence, we chose to stay here and we were quite happy with the room and the way staff treated us.

Room tip: family rooms are good for 4
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

I went with my cousins cousin on a whim, an unplanned trip and stayed there for 3 days and we had a really good time. The staffs were really nice on helping us plan out our trips too. Rooms were decent and very pocket friendly. The icing on the cake would be a river 500m to 600m from the Hotel. A 15-20 min walk later you’d be there and another 50m later a bigger river which was the best, clear fresh water couldn’t resist myself from taking a dip.
If anyone is thinking of visiting the place and having budget restraints. I highly recommended this place.
Definitely visiting this place again in the near distant future.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rajeev Arora, Owner at Corbett Symphony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay at Corbett Symphony Resort during your recent visit and for taking out the time to review us.

My team and I are delighted to know we were able to make your stay comfortable one, giving us an immense sense of satisfaction to learn that you have enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Regards
Rajeev

Reviewed 23 October 2020

I spent two night here, The host was very friendly and staff were nice to the guests.It’s budget friendly and I would recommend anyone to check in to this resort without doubt.I’m looking forward to visit this place in the near future.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Regards