“Amazing”
Review of Alatonero

Alatonero
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in McCrae
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Awsome atmosphere feels like your in greece. Service was amazing and was the food. The prawn starter was delicious. This place is fantastic and we had such a good time there. Every dish we had was excellent. Couldnt remcommend thos place enough. Will be regulars at this place from now on.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This was our third visit in the last 4 months, the standard and quality of food has been consistent on each visit. The atmosphere is wonderful, very much the setting you'd expect for a beach side Greek Taverna. The Staff are are attentive and allow time for each course to settle so a very relaxed eating experience. The menus are well designed, on this last occasion we decided to go with the Chefs selection of the shared feasting menu, it was a delightful experience, and a great way of trying dishes you may never have considered trying before. A good selection of wines on offer to satisfy all tastes and budgets. I would truly recommend and we'll definitely be back there again.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This place was wonderful, from what I’ve heard always busy! The food was spectacular, my family and I got four tapas between us, one DIY souvlaki and two deserts to share and were stuffed by the time we left! The saganaki with fig was spectacular as was the chocolate mouse and the locally sourced wines were really beautiful! Will be coming back!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Alatonero is well worth a visit next time you're on the Peninsula!

Upon walking in I truly felt like I was back in Greece! Stunning Mediterranean feels, gorgeous modern decor, extremely attentive and knowledgeable staff and food that still has me thinking about it!

With the menu designed to encourage food sharing, this is a great place to come for a social lunch or dinner. A large and varied wine list also complements the delicious Greek food on offer.

The grassy courtyard is so inviting and would be so perfect for a Sunday session in the sun.

I'll be back time and time again!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The menu is fantastic; especially if you want seafood. It is a lovely setting to relax and just enjoy the slow pace that is Blairgowrie. The calamari and swordfish were absolutely beautiful and the serving size was perfect. It is lovely and rare to be able to drink lovely local wines not overly over priced when on the peninsula. Happily go back tomorrow.