“Yum,Yum&Yum”
Review of De Medici

De Medici
Ranked #39 of 228 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came in for a meal - was greeted by a very friendly older man let us choose were we wanted to sit.

Menu choices were great and the restaurant was very busy as well. Everyone’s food looked so good we didn’t know what to pick.

All the staff were friendly, constantly asking if we was ok and taking our order. We finally choose spaghetti Bolognese and the Steak with some sides and it was delicious ! Very simple but good portions and filled us up.

We only stopped by for a quick meal and they were happy with this and not wanting to bother us any more than needed.

Definitely recommend :)

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Italian restaurant with good selection of dishes suited for all tastes. Prices, service and quality all good but nothing out of the ordinary

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I am from Nicosia visiting every weekend the Mojito! I always take the offer soup of the day which is always orgasmic and sometimes I am ordering twice soup. After I take the roast beef which is delicious and large portion with perfect pudding and perfect sauce. I am writing the review while I am eating. I highly recommend Mojito. With love Blackjack Lover on YouTube!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Spent 14 Days in Aiya Napa dining different restaurants-- Medici won our choice for the 'final' dinner.
Both visits with 9 adults and 2 toddlers scored excellent.
One of the few restaurants we visited that understood how to cook a "rare" steak!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

it took sometime for the food to arrive. Nice for a dinner, but I wouldnt come back. The food is quite average. Pasta was OK, Pizza was better.

Date of visit: September 2018
Lambros F, Manager at De Medici, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you Ariel for your comment. Sorry to hear that from you. Have a nice holidays.