Ways to Experience Everglades Eco Safaris
from US$60.51
More Info
from US$111.06
More Info
All reviews our tour guide morning tea fraser island the river noosa heads canoe hut trevor wildlife accommodation scenery forest cruise habitat aussie opportunities paddling
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Disappointing experience, I made a booking online which was confirmed and approved with the money taken out of my bank account. The day of, I realised I hadn’t received an email with instructions on how to get there so I called up and spoke to a lady who advised me I shouldn’t need an email confirmation but checked to confirm anyway. It turned out my booking had been cancelled due to a system error, and that the tour was now fully booked.

This was quite frustrating given I had already paid and was not contacted to advise me.

I understand these things happen which is fine however the lady on the phone was not apologetic at all and after saying I was very disappointed I only received an “it’s not our fault” response which made me feel more frustrated about the situation.

In the end, we were offered either a refund or transfer to two days later but only if I sent through confirmation that I had paid.

The tour guide was fantastic however, very knowledgeable guy.

Date of experience: May 2021
ecoQLD, Manager at Everglades Eco Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We pride ourselves on our customer service and sincerely apologise this was not the case with this experience. If you could email bdm@ecoqld.com I hope to have the opportunity to redeem your faith in our services.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed the serenity cruise. Our bus driver Peter was pleasant and friendly, and drove safely. Dave the river guide was knowledgeable and gave an insightful indigenous perspective, highly recommended

Thank you for your review. It is great to share this amazing experience with you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was booked just to do the cruise but their was a young Finish girl canoeing on her own so I went with her! Best decision I ever made! Absolutely amazing so surreal & very peaceful

Date of experience: May 2021

It's great to hear you had a wonderful day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The scenery was wonderful and the organization fine. However, we were surprised and disappointed by the refreshments at the end of the tour. Advertising said there was to be an 'Antipasto Banquet' included. Banquet would be a serious overstatement, as the platter consisted of a few dry biscuits, some greens and a couple of cheeses. I asked if there were coffee or the like available and found that after paying $79 for each of our tickets, I was required to pay for a cup of coffee. That smacked of meanness. Unfortunately, this experience left us disappointed and not inclined to recommend this company to friends.

Date of experience: May 2021

For the serenity afternoon cruise we provide tea/coffee on the boat and the tasting platter on conclusion (cheese/dips/biscuits). None of our advertising lists a banquet so I will need to investigate further as to where this was listed. The Eco Cruise - full day includes morning tea and lunch but Serenity is just a tasting plate.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We did the cruise on a lovely sunny afternoon and the reflections were amazing. Both our pick-up driver and cruise guide were friendly and informative. At the end of the cruise we enjoyed the complimentary cheese plate snack with a glass of wine/beer from the bar ( not complimentary). Beautiful setting and lovely way to spend an afternoon.

Date of experience: May 2021

We are pleased you had a great time and appreciate your review. We hope to see you again, soon.