“Odd Girls Lunch.”

Ranked #62 of 366 Restaurants in Noosa
Price range: US$11 - US$43
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Embrace a quintessentially Peppers dining experience in enchanting surrounds at View Restaurant & Bar. Whether you are a first time visitor to this breathtaking region or a long-time local of Noosa, a visit to View Restaurant & Bar is hard to resist. Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas is nestled within the pristine surrounds of Noosa National Park – the crowning glory of the Sunshine Coast’s sublime holiday region. Peppers welcomes holiday guests, locals of Noosa and those visiting from neighbouring regions to experience the magic and charm of View Restaurant & Bar.Perched up high among the treetops of the headland, View Restaurant & Bar sits directly above the resort. Here guests are treated to a spectacular panorama over Noosa and beyond, ensuring any experience invigorates the spirit. No matter the length of your visit, linger long enough to drink in views from the Terrace Lounge over old growth Bunya Pines and out to the glistening waters of Laguna Bay.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lunch Special...group of us locals get together for lunch monthly...great choce on menu..i had the Gnocchi...beautifull..Sticky Date Pudding very nice.All our meals were enjouyed washed down with nice glass of wine..Only maybe a choice of entee for the non sweet tooths would ne nice..otherwise well done .Our waitress was lovely.Great service.

Georgia I, Guest Relations Manager at View Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you Heather for taking the time to review 'View by Matt Golinski', your feedback is valuable to us. We are so pleased you and your friends enjoyed your time here for the lunch special your comments will be passed onto the team and we look forward to having you back here in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a local, with friends visiting from interstate, we decided to try View based mainly on the advertised decent price for lunch, knowledge of Matt Golinski and the prospect of a lovely view over Noosa. The food did not disappoint, extremely good value for money. Staff were courteous and very helpful, happily moving us to a table with less draught from the open areas and moving a heater closer for our comfort. It’s a large open plan dining space with a lovely ambience. Unfortunately the day was overcast and rainy so the little view available was non existent but the restaurant did not disappoint and we would happily return.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review 'View by Matt Golinski', we are so pleased you enjoyed the lunch by Matt Golinski it is definitely value for money (2 courses plus glass of wine for $25).
Your kind words will be passed onto the team and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Terrible I got gastro after 2 very small entrees prawns were over cooked dry tasteless and I’m sure what gave me gastro

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

This feedback is very surprising and disappointing. We serve hundreds of customers each week and as you can see from other reviews, the feedback is usually complimentary. I will pass this onto the team and we hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Mum and I snuck away for a mini-break in Noosa and dined at View Restaurant on the Sunday evening. The service, food and ambience were all spot on. I would thoroughly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Georgia I, Guest Relations Manager at View Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi ClaireyBee74,
Thank you for taking the time to review View Restaurant by Matt Golinski. We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us here, there is nothing better than a sneaky getaway! I will pass your message on to the team and we look forward to seeing you back here again soon.
Kindest regards
Georgia

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Awsome food,nice staff , great atmosphere & it has the best chef in the world.Enjoyed dinner & definitely will go again

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your expectations of 'View by Matt Golinski' were met. The team is so happy to have Matt on board as our new Advisory Chef he is a magician with our local, seasonal produce. I will pass your lovely comments onto the team and we hope to see you here again soon.
Kind regards