“yum”
Review of O-bun

O-bun
Ranked #84 of 175 Restaurants in Prahran
Reviewed 3 April 2016

tasty baos and good value meal pack. nice to get soy bean milk drink and quite a few options of fillings even a Ben and Jerry's ice cream option. Try the Soft Shell crab and the chicken karaage

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Love love love these buns. Faultless taste, great service. Fresh. ❤️❤️❤️ I am a bun tragic and have tasted a lot, these are fantastic.

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

I consider myself to be a foodie and i love trying new places. I stumbled across o-bun in prahran central after doing my weekly shopoing at prahran market. It caught my attention because of its chic layout and the buns certainly didnt disappoint. I tried the soft shell crab (which was ah-mazing), fried chicken (super juicy) and i couldn't go past the nutella bun (One bite and i was in heaven!) Would definitely be back to try all the other buns!
Ps. Found out that they also do catering so would definitely order them for my next event

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Found this small place in Pran Central serving fluffy white buns. Fillings were awesome. Hands down one of the best buns I've tried in Melbourne... and the price is very reasonable.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Service to slow i've been waiting for 30 mns for two buns ... But food good though. Buns are soft and very nice . Salad is good as well

Megan K, Owner at O-bun, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2015

We are sorry to hear about the poor experience with regards to the service. We always endeavor to provide prompt and friendly service and hope that this never happens again.