All reviews convenient location comfortable bed good size family room the main road short walk on arrival steve motel microwave tv port
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We were booked in the cottage - it was very unclean (the worst example being some blood on a pillow slip). It was hard to believe cleaners had been there in recent times. To their credit, the staff were gracious and gave us a full refund.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Had to go to Port Pirie on some matters needed a motel late when we arrived, right from get go Steve and Lee Stanley were gracious hosts, food from varied extensive menu was delicious the room was just how we like it clean and up to date,will be going back next time we're in town for sure.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Room could have been OK. On first view it was reasonable for an old motel. However, it took the air conditioner hours to raise temperature to a comfortable level. Put it on late afternoon, reduced it from 31 degrees to 19 after midnight. Room had 2 single beds. Had to move from one bed to the other. Mattress on first bed kept shifting off the base. As I tend to toss and turn I expected I would find myself on the floor during the night.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Ground floor units so that is always a plus. Fridge & kettle provided. Good heating & comfortable bed.
The location just off the main road means it is quiet also.
The restaurant is quite excellent and the quality of the food superb - really don’t go anywhere else! We had the rib eye and barramundi.
Friendly owner/host.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

My wife and I arrived around 8pm desperate for accomadation after travelling from Coober Pedy,(we're both pensioners)only to find this place fully booked as was everywhere else.The hotel staff who helped us was very helpful and found us a place 60 k away in the direction we were heading the next day.He did more than a lot would and sadly I omitted too get his name but if his manager reads this and can trace him please convey our gratitude.

Date of stay: April 2018