“Superb meals and best coffee in Palm Cove”
Review of Chill Cafe

Chill Cafe
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

This cafe at the south end of Williams Esplanade boasts lovely staff and offers diverse mouthwatering meals with large unique selections each for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We came here a few times, unfortunately didn't get to try the lunch menu though (lamb shanks sounded really good).

The big breakfast was hearty, generous, packed with flavour and one of the most memorable meals during my week in Palm Cove - I ate it all, washed it down with a Bloody Maria cocktail and did not need lunch. All this overlooking the beach just metres away... there are few better ways to start a day in Palm Cove!

My family tried other meal choices - the oysters were apparently exceptional. Some have sweeter teeth than I and tried dessert options but said they enjoyed their fare also.

I am a barista myself and Chill Cafe easily had the most enjoyable coffee of all those I had the opportunity to try in Palm Cove (think it was Withams Coffee). Thank you to the Chill baristas who clearly understand and respect their craft.

Chill also has a great vibrant atmosphere by night. They put on State of Origin football on a big screen for patrons one evening.

Happy to recommend Chill Cafe for a quick coffee, brunch, light snack or a night out.

1  Thank C K

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Meals, drinks and everything in between is very yummy all enjoyed with a beautiful sea front view. I had some cocktails and a meal and I was very pleased. Staff are also very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Madaline B
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Chill is by far the best coffee on the esplanade at Palm Cove. Occupying a corner sport with views of the Pacific Ocean, Palm trees and a peaceful beach outlook this is my #1 choice. The food is great too!!!

1  Thank Chickababe04
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Chilll cafe is a must! Great food and good quality, service and atmosphere is great. They have freshly squeezed juices and smoothies - $10 each but worth it! Food prices are good. $22 for fruit salad, yoghurt and muesli. Good serving sizes. IS A MUST! HAVE TO GO!

1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

We loved the vibe at Chill cafe. Really enjoyed our cocktails while enjoying the view. I grabbed a coffee of a morning after my walk from here and there wasn't much of a wait and was good quality.

1  Thank Jen H