“Ladies that lunch”

Hardy St Eatery
Ranked #39 of 187 Restaurants in Nelson
Price range: US$2 - US$24
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The most delectable food and brilliant service and great atmosphere. 5 of us ladies met for lunch. All staff were so friendly and helpful. One of our ladies has an allergy and they went out of their way to find her something she would enjoy. Two of us had eggs benedict and bacon, one had kedgeree, one had pancakes and bacon and one had the Rueben sandwich. We all thought the food was cooked to perfection and so tasty. Good value for money too. We would all return tomorrow and try something different. Top marks.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in for a mid-week Eggs Benedict, and my goodness, I'm so glad I did. Perfectly poached eggs and delicious bacon on a simply sensational hou se made sourdough smothered in one hell of the most sumptuous Hollandaise sauces I've ever encountered. Service from Bo was kind, sincere and yet so professional, I cannot wait to bring my circle into this wonderful restaurant. Fabulous wine list to boot! Pity I don't see evening hours as if this is brunch, how amazing would a dinner service be me thinks‽ AAA+

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Arrived from wellington yesterday and only discovered this place today - outstanding food and service !

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

The fusion between the relish sourdough and bacon was something to behold . Matched with a great coffee and service. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

Lunch with my wife.
Smoked fish Kedgeree for her. Vietnamese beef salad for me.
Delicious.
A bottle of Riwaka Resurgence Chardonnay.
Excellent in every way.