“Fly-in fly-out holiday on Rottnest Island”
Review of Air Charters West

Air Charters West
Ranked #3 of 9 Tours in Bunbury
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I just enjoyed the best travel experience for many years, a fly-in fly-out holiday on Rottnest Island. We live in the Southern Forest Region of Western Australia, 4 hours drive from Fremantle. Our experience with Air Charters West was simply perfect, amazing value and a professional highly quality service. That's it for us into the future, we will be flying to Rottnest from now on! A huge thank you to Malcolm our Pilot !

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

A huge thank you to Malcolm for making my 60th birthday a very special one, the plane trip was fantastic, can highly recommend him, Peta & family ☺

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Okay, so first of all, today was my gorgeous husbands birthday, he turned a special number so the kids and I decided that this would be a really special idea to actually 'fly' to Rottnest Island...
My son and I are both fairly chronically 'afraid of heights', you won't find it strange then that I actually hand writ on a business card my dying will and testimony on the way to the Bunbury airport... (okay maybe slightly over the top)
We were greeted by Malcolm Chief Pilot and owner of Air Charters West. There was a red carpet actually rolled out in front of the aircraft and champagne on arrival, safety precautions were clearly put in place and Malcolm's nature was elegant, professional and highly capable. The take off and landing was perfect, all aspects of the journeys both to Rottnest and back were exceptional. This is a faultless service and one that we recommend you try as soon as you can. P.S Malcolm smooth flying actually put our little girl to sleep on the way home. so cute! Thanks Malcolm and Margie for a day we will never forget! -x-

Reviewed 29 December 2015

My Husband gave me this wonderful flight to Rottnest for the day as a Christmas present.
Malcolm was our wonderful Pilot, a very calm, friendly and Professional Man.
We left Bunbury at 9 am and had champagne along the way, while enjoying the coast of Western Australia.
After a fun day we left Rotto at 4pm and enjoyed drinks on the way home.
Thanks to Malcolm you made us relax from the start. I'm hoping to bring the family next time.

MaM6151, Owner at Air Charters West, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Thank you! We are so glad that you enjoyed your surprise gift voucher for Christmas and even more so, your experience of flying to Rottnest with us. See you again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 August 2015

My fiancé booked a surprise getaway last Sunday, I was to be ready at 8am ...Malcolm collected us from our door step with hot coffees for the car ride in. I could not believe it when we pulled up to the plane and I was told we were flying to Rottnest Island for the day! We had the VIP treatment red carpet, champagne and a hot breakfast the most amazing surprise, we spent the day exploring the island and taking quokka selfies. On the flight and drive home we had a number of refreshment to choose from, a great day out. I would like to thank Malcolm for his most excellent service and it will be a day I will never forget. I will be spreading the word on how fabulous your service are! Thank you once again.

1  Thank Jennifer D