All reviews refurbished room poolside room ocean view spa room buffet breakfast is indian ocean comfortable bed free wifi indoor pool would stay again mini bar short walk short stay nice room excellent stay ground floor city centre margaret river
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

They charge a 3% fee on Amex and Diners Club cards!

Friendly and helpful receptionist arranged for us to shift to a ground floor room, which suited us, despite the better outlook from the room we had been allocated.

Open air, unsecured parking available at front of the hotel.

Bar opens from 1600 and dinner available from 1800. Breakfast is from 0600 to 0900 Monday to Friday and 0700 to 1000 on weekends.

USB charging points both sides of bed and free WiFi

Our room had very good lighting, a well stocked fridge/mini bar, but no safe.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights and were very disappointed with the hotel. The photos you see on their website or tripadvisor are not what it looks like in reality. Our room smelled musty when we first arrived and I had to open up the sliding doors to allow some fresh air inside. As I did this I noticed behind the curtains spider webs and spiders in the corner - not hard for cleaning staff to remove, but looked like these spiders had been there for awhile. The bathroom had someone else's hair left on the toilet and in the shower recess...nothing more off putting than someone else's pubic hair!! There was a lot of water damaged areas and rust in what seemed like a relatively new refurbishment.
We also couldn't believe that the pool area was so slippery...more rubber mats are needed as the wet tiles are not safe. Several children slipped during our time here. There is also a pool table (pay for using) and ping pong table near the pool area. When the kids asked for table tennis bats and balls a box was given to them by the receptionist with only one ball in it which was dented, so couldn't be used. When the kids asked for more ping pong balls, the receptionist said they didn't have any...WHAT??
We won't be recommending this hotel to others and won't be back unfortunately.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Esther B
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Good place to stay right above the beach and a short walk to town.
Nice pool with spa and sauna with views over the ocean.
The room was very modern. Just a bit noisy when people are up and about early in the morning. Excellent breakfast in the very well run on site restaurant and a good price if you pay in advance. Professional service across the board so thanks everyone for an excellent stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very comfortable and the staff members are welcoming and into details, which we loved! The breakfast was brilliant but the dinners not so much, expensive and very small. Overall a good place to spend a few days :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Quality Lighthouse Hotel for a five day business conference. The hotel is located in a beautiful setting right on the coast. I requested one of the non-refurbished rooms in order to take in the view and the fresh ocean air. I couldn’t have been happier. The room is quite comfortable. The refurbished rooms are “nicer” but the million dollar view is worth a buy is older decor. The staff is genuinely nice, helpful, engaging and thoughtful. I’ve never been sad for a business conference to end but I’ll miss this gem of a hotel. I look forward to returning again. See the views from all three directions for my seaside room.

Date of stay: September 2018