All reviews refurbished room poolside room ocean view spa room buffet breakfast is indian ocean comfortable bed free wifi indoor pool would stay again mini bar short walk short stay nice room excellent stay ground floor city centre margaret river
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Rooms are disgusting, beds hard as a rock, very seventies style even without the peeling paint they would be unacceptable. breakfast is a joke cant make coffee on line is a lie and staff are beyond rude.

2  Thank JenineR11
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I had room 33 which is upstairs and has a view of the pool. I was travelling with my two young child so getting all our thibgs upstairs was a pain with no elevators. The room was well set up and a newer room. It had a toaster, kettle, fridge, iron, ironing boardand hairdryer. There were spare sheets but no spare blanketsor pillows. There is reverse cycle aircon/heating. Beds and pillows were very comfortable and we were warm. The shower was great with a large shower head. We ate at the restaurant (discount if book at reception) and enjoyed the buffet breakfast... different eggs avilable on request (would be good if this was signposted). The po includes a spa, sauna, pool and a little roubd shallow pool. The shallow one was .35m and my girls liked to splash in it. The main pool got deep very quickly to 1.7m and I found it slippery. it was not really suited to my young children as I couldn't even stand up to hold them. There was a wedding onw of the nights and the people next door were incredibly loud on the balcony. I am not sure if this was a soundproofing issue or just how loud they were. I did ask them to be more quiet twice and spoke to reception the next day, the receptionist was apologetic. We enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

we stayed in a suite which had amazing ocean views. We booked for 2 adults and 2 kids but room was made up for 2 kids so had to make our own bed using the ottoman, but was fine. Massive balcony but tiny table, luckily the dining table also fits out there! Our room was all brand new and renovated, free wifi, really nice.

Room tip: make sure to ask for a new one when booking as our Mum's room was very old and tired and weirdly had a spa in the bedroom! Very 70's!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is the second time this month and the third time in three year we have stayed at the Quality Hotel Lighthouse. We have had the same room for the three visits with a beautiful ocean view. The room is a bit tired and could do with some maintenance. I only wish was that the window in the bedroom would open so you could get the beautiful ocean breeze and ocean sound instead of using the air conditioner. I have done some reviews with the hotel mentioning this but has fallen on deaf ears. The breakfast is very good.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped off on our way from Perth to Margaret River. Comfortable room with good facilities. Breakfast could have been better but was adequate. Bar closed at 9 pm!! Would have been nice to have relaxed with a drink after a short walk around the area.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christina M, General Manager at Quality Hotel Lighthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thanks for great review, I have passed you comments about breakfast to our Kitchen Team. Unfortunately we do not have the volume of business to justify staffing costs to keep our Bar open beyond 9.00pm but we do provide full bottles of wine at lower pricing than our Bar pricing in the Mini Bars for you to enjoy.