All reviews spa room road noise plenty of parking would definitely stay here again great spa main road plenty of hot water cleaning staff easy access one night electric blankets an overnight stay room was spotless quiet location cooked breakfast visiting ballarat large bathroom
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Room was great and heating worked perfectly given it was a cold day, Spa bath was an added extra. Lovely check-in gentleman who greeted me with a smile on both occasions I spoke to him. Would stay again when visiting Ballarat.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I now tend to migrate to this motel whenever staying in Ballarat it is always of a high standard, well priced, clean and comfortable, what else could you ask for. It's in a nice quiet location and has easy access.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I booked a superior room for myself and my partner with a spa. It was just so wonderful to relax in the spa after a day on my feet or just as a luxury. A huge room, could have had a party in the room, no worries, everything was great and very quiet, well back from the road as requested. Only problem we had was there weren't enough pillows. We had 3 for some reason,4 would have been better,as they are a bit thin. But bed was comfortable and slept well each night, staff and management were helpful and welcoming. Will certainly book there again, no worries when next in Ballarat

Room tip: ask for a room down the back,but most are there anyway
Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank 384jack
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Hubby and I booked into a spa room for our short weekend away.
The room was lovely, spacious and clean. Spa was wonderful.
We had a cooked breakfast which was lovely and hot when it came. Motel was very quiet which we enjoyed. Staff very pleasant.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Sammyben17
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We only stay here when in Ballarat. The rooms maybe old school and the decor stuck in the 80’s, but they are super clean and the staff are marvellous. You never have to worry about hidden nasties and the value for money is outstanding. We just love the big spa . Thanks for always making us feel at home.

Date of stay: December 2017