Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 AM
Review Highlights
Best day EVER

This was by far the best family day out we've had! It was so much fun for everyone! Value for money... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
X7238JWnicolet
Adelaide
via mobile
Nephews loved it!

My 8 and 5 year old nephews absolutely loved it! Time slot was full but did not feel crowded... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$139.01
from US$21.19
from US$125.51
More Info
All reviews zip line canyon flyer great fun different levels the staff were great afraid of heights value for money my partner challenges treetops courses safety harness trees adventure activity platform
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ziplines were so much fun! I felt the equipment was very safe and there was alot of support. Also there were different levels for different people. They provided a full safety demonstration beforehand also! Very pleased!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Can't recommend this tour enough. Guides were great and very comforting. My partner and I had a blast

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

Older lady with with my son, loved every bit of the challenges. So pleased we did black, nearly chickened out lol will go again and take the Grandkids. Great course, friendly staff, beautiful setting. Well done to Tree Climb Challenge.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 6 February 2021

Wow! What a fantastic afternoon on the best high ropes course I’ve ever done. We had such a blast! All of the staff are absolutely amazing and loads of fun, with lots of patience, great humour and support for us all. Hats off to Ginger Man aka Lawson, who added much entertainment and energy amongst his kindness to all challengers around me. You just topped off a great day!!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Simply the best money I have spent in a long time. Completed 5 courses including the blue and black courses. I am 50 plus, was great. Big afternoon needed some carbs after!

Will be back and will take a water bottle next time.

Date of experience: January 2021