“Below average food.”

Pacino's
Ranked #27 of 100 Restaurants in Gladstone
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Revel in the tastes of Italy at Pacino's fine dining restaurant. Pacino's offers a wide range of different cuisines from Italian to prime aged beef served with a simple presentation. The menu selections include a variety of pastas, handmade pizzas, beef, chicken, and seafood dishes. For the perfect finish to your meal we also have a range of decadent desserts for you to enjoy. The exquisite restaurant setting and full table service experience provides a romantic ambience perfect for a cosy dinner for two or any special occasion.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered a parmi and there was no flavor it was dull and was nothing better than what I could do myself at home. The vegies were very sad and had that over boiled taste and the Italian potatoes were rubbish. If I'm paying nearly $30 for a parmigiana, I want an awesome one not one that's just like last nights leftovers. I've had better pub meals for less $$.

Positives are the staff were really good and the restaurant was nicely laid out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stayed for two nights at the Mercure Hotel which is also part of the Sports Club complex and decided to try this Italian restaurant.
Good call. We found the menu to be extensive but not expensive so we ate there again on the second night. Certainly not your average Club or pub food.
While there is another restaurant and a cafe on site, we could see no reason to elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was really busy the night we visited Even though the kitchen was slow, the waitresses tried so hard to keep things going. The food is okay. Good primavera pasta. A big thank you to Lisa for wonderful service

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had two lovely meals there, staff made sure that we were happy with the meals . Nothing was too much trouble

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to try something different and Pacino’s didn’t disappoint! Beaut pasta, and veal scaloppini, washed down it a fine Pino Grigio ... check it out