US$107
Motel Grande(Tamworth)
Quest Tamworth(Tamworth)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspremier roomriviera restaurantbest westernsopen firespa suiteking bedno fusslate at nightsteakwould stay againbusiness triponsite restaurantreception staffthe ground floorfamily roomgreat roomthe main highway
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Clean, quiet and comfortable. Super big comfy king bed which actually fit me which is rare as I'm on the taller side . Bed was so comfy we ordered a bed through the hotel brand new to be delivered in a few weeks direct from the bed factory in Sydney !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank burgersbobs14
Manager293, Manager at Best Western Sanctuary Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear burgerbobs14,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western Sanctuary Inn, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us here in the heart of Tamworth.

We strive for positive feedback like yours and on behalf of our staff I would like to personally thank you for your 5 star review.

I hope you are enjoying your brand new King sized bed! I have the same bed at home too, its wonderful.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again and if there is anything else that we can do to help you have an even more relaxing stay with us, please do let us know.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had the best of stays at the sanctuary inn over the weekend. I booked direct and received a small discount over what was advertised on the booking site. My king room was spacious, quiet, tastefully decorated and most importantly CLEAN. Food and service of hotel / restaurant staff was also 10 out of 10

Room Tip: Book direct for the cheapest rates
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear devindoode420,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel has well earnt it's place as my go to place in Tamworth. Some good lookin upgrades happening around the hotel lobby, always pleasant. Who doesn't like new stuff? Huge TV screen watching the state of origin by the fire, hard to beat. New menu, A+ the ribs and the wagyu burger I had on my two night stay were on point!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Max M,

We are happy to read you enjoyed the fireplace whilst watching the Blues with the state of origin this year!

Customer satisfaction is our main priority at our hotel and I would like to personally thank you for your 5 star review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great stay! The atmosphere and service were incredible! Definitely, recommend! Clean comfortable room, plenty of amenities. lovely location. Other guests were pleasant. I would not hesitate to return!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Evelyn293, Manager at Best Western Sanctuary Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear emr1999,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed in a few other pet friendly hotels / motels in regional Australia but none have been quite like the Sanctuary has - so caring, so interested and so pleasant to deal with. Our Staffy puppy absolutely loved our stop over, there is plenty of room to run around on their dedicated large and fenced pet area. Room service is also available, so I didn't have to leave my best friend in the room, we ate together in our room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Harvey S,

I'm pleased to read you took advantage of our designated pet friendly rooms and you were able to travel with your new puppy!