Ways to Experience Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard
from US$63.55
More Info
from US$135.04
More Info
All reviews wine tasting small museum cellar door dirt road great wine beautiful location tasting session friendly staff private tasting tasting room second to none wine club tasting fee different wines great service picnic vineyard
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did heritage wine tasting and it was a great experience. The staff there is very knowledgeable and super friendly. And what a beautiful view this winery offers. Definitely recommended..!!

Date of experience: April 2021
Brian R, Manager at Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Swati,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us during your recent visit to our Cellar Door.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your "Heritage Tasting” experience. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful feedback to the team.

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

The Wine masterclass was an excellent experience and Jade tailored the class to people’s tastes. It was also great to learn about how weather affects the grapes and the taste of the wine. The wine tastes excellent and will definitely be back! The picnic was also an enjoyable experience. We were provided a light lunch and a bottle of wine to enjoy. The view was amazing while we ate. Highly recommend Audrey Wilkinson for both its wine and the experience.

Dear Georgia,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your "Picnic Among the Vines” experience. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful feedback to Jade.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

I had a heritage cellar experience with Don. The idea is to mix an old wine with a newer version to show off the aging process and changes. Don provided descriptions of the wines as I tasted and answered any questions I had about the wine, the vineyard and its history.
I had only booked 2 days earlier after seeing the vineyard on breakfast tv. The booking process was simple.
The location is spectacular and worth a visit by itself.
I recommend this experience or one of the others that Audrey Wilkinson has on offer.
The fortifieds, shiraz and rose I recommend as well.

Date of experience: March 2021
Brian R, Manager at Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear Peter,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your "Heritage Tasting” experience. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful feedback to Donald.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

The wine masterclass tasting was excellent. It was highly informative without being too technical and the wines were delicious! The picnic was a great way to finish our experience with fantastic views of the vines in the valley. Anyone visiting the Hunter Valley should definitely have this on their bucket list

Date of experience: March 2021
Brian R, Manager at Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear Glenn,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your "Picnic Among the Vines” experience. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful feedback to the team.

Reviewed 26 March 2021

We visited based on the beautiful views and they didn’t disappoint. However the wine tasting experience was one of the poorest I’ve ever experienced. We tried the Heritage tasting.

Our sommelier was in and out, barely staying with us for 1 minute at a time. When we was describing the wines, he wasn’t even looking at us but rather looking around the room at what was happening in other areas.

He asked a few of the same questions over again and evidently didn’t recall our answers.

Very disappointed and wouldn’t recommend going for a tasting.

Dear Hannah,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I am sorry to hear that we did not deliver on our high standard of service that we pride ourselves on.

I was hoping that you could contact me at your earliest convenience so that we could go through your experience and learn from the shortfalls from your visit.

My contact details are as follows: m 0429 032 953 or e. brooney@agnewwines.com.au

Once again I am sorry for the poor service you received and I look forward to hearing from you.