Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect place to relax

Everything was on the top level, Location - stunning, room - clean and comfortable, spa facilities... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Relax610336
Rivers of Gold Package

I transcended into heaven through rivers of gold. Perfect setting, fantastic therapist! Highly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
LijlanieS

Recommended experiences in and around Queenstown
from US$53.32
from US$103.12
from US$300.15
from US$74.47
More Info
All reviews sauna and steam room treatment room amazing massage couples massage full body massage couple massage pure bliss shotover river staff were lovely my partner stunning views amazing experience masseuse nz
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nugget point is simply a rip off. If you book a half hour facial, the facial should be at least 30 minutes, not 20. She started 7 minutes late and finished 3 minutes early. She did nothing for my face, in fact after the treatment I had further breakouts. Would not recommend, such a waste of time.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Spa is such a gorgeous relaxing space to enjoy. We had a group of us, having treatments, a high tea in the spa and just lazing around enjoying the space. The views over the river are devine!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
spanuggetpoint, Manager at The Spa at Nugget Point, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you, your feedback is very important to us! We loved to pamper your group in our Spa, hoping to see you guys here again very soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2021

Beautiful environment and lovely location. The facilities were great and the staff friendly and very helpful. Would definitely go again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you Kim! We looking forward to see you here again!

Reviewed 19 January 2021

Really wonderful experience. My sister booked me a treatment package for my birthday. I felt very pampered and using the spa after was a nice treat to extend it to a full half day of relaxation. Will be back

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very happy to know that you have a great time with us! See you soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

My massage ‘sorted the pinched nerve in my shoulder and relieved tension in my legs. The technician was an experienced physiotherapist. Views and facilities are stunning.

Date of experience: January 2021
spanuggetpoint, Manager at The Spa at Nugget Point, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

That is amazing! Thank you so much for your time to write this review. Our therapists are highly trained to offer the best experience in terms of relaxation. Hope you visit us again soon!