See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This hotel is old and lacking in maintenance. There is a heater in the room (note: heater, not air con). I've counted 3 electrical problems in the room.

Now that I've got my complaints out of the way, the room (upstairs) has a comfortable bed, a bathroom and a LCD TV, which is what's most important to me (especially the first 2).

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms have bathrooms, but they are only accessible by stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2017

It's a cheap motel, and as such was fine. Clean and quiet, very central. Could do with new duvet covers and the rooms are tired, but it's also very cheap. It had everything we needed. The lady on the front desk was lovely and friendly, i slept like a log so bed was fine. I got an ensuite room and the shower was great and bathroom clean. The attached bar / pub was fun with live music. All in all if you are choosing the cheapest accommodation around then this is fine. I'd return.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ash_Katchem
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Rooms we rented were run down, old carpet, old bench tops, run down bath/shower
But as we were on a budget and it was super cheap it was all we needed for the night.
Was good location.
Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ring up and ask if you can early check in - they were very accommodating
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank psmall17
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The picture on the web didn't quiet match reality. I knew we booked a budget room for a quick stop in the middle of the night from an international flight, however I didn't expect the mattress to fold in half when I sat on it. Staff we're pleasant and polite, room and shared bathroom was spotless although old. I felt the continental breakfast of cereal and toast was a bit overpriced considering there were no danishes or yoghurt or gluten/dairy free options. And the breakfast bar cat visitor although a delight, may not pass health insoection

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Went here for lunch and ordered the roast of the day , meals are huge, couldn't eat it all, big serving of pork very tasty,.the lady who served us very friendly and we chatted away . Resturant though needs updating , looks abit run down

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple