All reviews motor lodge tv facilities reception airport
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This bar/restaurant came highly recommended by locals.
The food was of good quality and everybody in our group of five had excellent meals. Prices were around $20.00 to $30.00.

The beer selection was ok.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely shocking service, second time my employer has booked me a room arriving early morning after driving a truck all night to find I have no room allocated and no staff that can do anything about it. Never again!!!!! And I will be steering anyone I know away from the s*@t hole.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kevin C, General Manager at Racecourse Hotel & Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

As I understand it, this booking was made by a company that you are not directly employed by.
When they made this booking they were told that unless they booked a room for the previous night that due to check out times we could not guarantee availability before 10.00am - but that we would make every effort to get you into a room as soon as possible.
Our office opens at 7.00am and I believe we had you in a room about 7.30am.
I have spoken to the GM of the company that made this booking and he was extremely embarrassed by your review - perhaps you might like to call him.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

+ Very clean and modern room, comfy beds, clean bathroom. Felt like brand new room. Friendly staff when we checked-out. Lots of parking spaces at the back of the property. Close to the airport. Had a last minute deal so it was worth the money!

- Couldn't find the motel entrance and reception, we went through the "gambling zone" and asked on bar. No obvious signage from the street. No kitchen sink so had to do the dishes in the bathroom sink.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Great place for lunch on a Saturday with friends. Roasts are their speciality with crunchy crackling with their roast pork. DIscounts for seniors. Nice cheesecakes for dessert. Very good service too. Very reasonable prices are great value.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Easy check in, easy to find and good access to the airport. Good honest food in the restaraunt, good selection for breakfast. Handy bar with all the sports on, the service was really good and friendly. This is a good traditional style of hotel motel, lots of truckies and bus companies use it as they provide parking for trucks etc. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. TV and good internet access in the rooms and was quiet during the night. Will stay again.
Cheers