Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch
Lorenzo Motor Lodge(Christchurch)
Airport Delta Motel(Christchurch)
Amore Motor Lodge(Christchurch)
2,231 results
All reviewsregent streetcentral locationtram stationnice hotelroom servicecathedral squarerooms are smallpleasant staywithin walking distanceenjoyed my staynice roomnew zealandshort staywould stay againsouth islandcityearthquake
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived Christchurch late evening and got upgraded to a high-floor room with nice city view. It was an amazing stay, check-in & -out were hassle free. Room was clean and nicely decorated & was spacious enough for both of us. The location was good too, close to many eateries and shopping district. We would definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in Christchurch.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Faisal S, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear raymond898,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us at Rendezvous Hotel.

I appreciate you commending on our facilities and team members - they will be very pleased to know that you have highlighted their helpful service. I am very lucky to be working with a team of colleagues who enjoy serving our guests and providing the best service possible.

raymond898, thank you once again for taking the time to complete the review and I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at the Rendezvous Hotel which had a Tram Tour Stop situated right outside the door of the hotel. You could jump on and off at your own leisure as you did the loop of the city of Christchurch. Fantastic way to see all the sights! Hotel Rooms were clean and well appointed. Customer Service at the front counter was excellent on arrival, during our stay and when departing for our Tour of the South Island. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear wallynoela,

Thank you for choosing Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch for your trip and sharing wonderful 5 star feedback that I am highly pleased to read.

I am delighted to know that you had a great stay with us and were well looked after by our friendly team. Our Hotel's culture is to go over and beyond for our guest and it is clearly reflected with your feedback.

wallynoela, I will share your feedback with the team as I am certain this will act as encouragement to all of them.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was fine and staff very approachable.
Hotel is handy to most city attractions.
Rooms very clean, quite and of average size.
Bed was comfortable.
Waiting for lift can be a little frustrating in busy times.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Faisal S, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mberry951103,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently and for taking the time to post your feedback.

The comments you made regarding your stay with us are most appreciated. I am delighted that overall you found your stay to be satisfactory and you found the service provided by our super friendly team of colleagues to be helpful. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from guests who have enjoyed their stay here at the Rendezvous Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This has been one of the best hotel experiences I have had, and after working in a top hotel myself I am a very critical person and notice things others may not. So I was extremely happy with my stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear bamsmith1992,

I appreciate you commending on your overall stay and that this was your best hotel experience - I am extremely thrilled to know that. I will certainly share your feedback with my team, they will be very pleased to know that you have highlighted their helpful service. I am very lucky to be working with a team of colleagues who enjoy serving our guests and providing the best service possible.

bamsmith1992, thank you once again for taking the time to complete the review and I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service so handy to the Isaac theatre if you going to a show great location for walking central Christchurch and so close to the New Regent St with all its cafe's and bars. Comfortable beds and lovely clean room with great views of the hills and lights at night .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank supagrantka

Dear supagrantka,

I am Delighted to receive your favourable review of Rendezvous Hotel.

I could not agree with you more that our location is certainly a highlight and very convenient for many of our guests to explore the famed icons of Christchurch or local attractions! The comments you made regarding your stay with us are most appreciated. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from guests who have enjoyed their stay here at the Rendezvous Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future