All reviews coconut yoghurt edible garden organic breakfast cool garden zero waste rimu room friendly welcoming hosts non dairy fully equipped kitchen cardboard cathedral close to the city center we loved our stay guest house beautiful house plunger coffee spent one night perfect stay
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This place is so peaceful! I felt like being at home in the moment I arrived. Everyone is super friendly and the whole atmosphere is just amazing. I also really like their open kitchen and the lovely garden. I would definitely stay here again!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

All staff are very welcoming. The house is not only good looking, but also has comfortable rooms. I like their mattress very much, and also bathroom amenity. The kitchen is also excellent, perfect for travelers who like to cook. They provide organic breakfast, which must take them much time.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Eco villa is a great place to stay. Comfy rooms, special outdoor garden tub - wonderful organic vegetable and lavender garden where you can pick to your hearts content. They have an interesting organic / non dairy healthy breakfast with coconut yogurt, home made juices and dairy free milks, breads, spreads. It's a great experience. Fully equipped kitchen, friendly hosts. I think it's worth at the price. IT's right across the street from the cardboard church. So location is quite good.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I stayed at Eco Villa in early March. The house is beautifully renovated and the rooms are very homely. I loved the reading room and garden. Breakfast was delicious - I even stopped drinking dairy while I was there and indulged in the milk alternatives on offer (no regrets!). The location was an easy walk to many parts of the CBD. It was great to support a new venture in the heart of post-earthquake Christchurch. If I'm in town again I'll be back!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic! Clean, beautiful decor, quirky, great facilities, knowledgeable staff. The room was a good size and very comfortable. Have already recommended to others & we will stay on our next trip to Christchurch.

Date of stay: March 2018