“Delicious as always”
Review of Spirit House

Spirit House
Ranked #234 of 1,070 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The food is always incredible. Only one small issue where our Roti came out when we were 3/4 through our main. Probably best to ask when we’d like our Roti, coz I like mine before my main, others may want it when their main comes out. Just wanted to provide some constructive feedback. BUT as usual, the Roti was delicious too ❤️

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We dined here last Sunday night as a family of four as a treat for my Grandson's 21st birthday. The service was good, (Thank you Hugh), and we all enjoyed our meals. We had all chosen a different meal and all were delicious and plentiful. I had Cashew Fried Rice with Prawns which were quite big and the Fried Rice had a lovely tang of Ginger. My husband chose a Curried Lamb Shank which he thoroughly enjoyed, the other meals were Panang Curry Beef (daughter) and Singa Satay Port (Grandson). The meals are very reasonably priced as are the drinks. I would dine there again when in Wellington visiting family and Wgtn family there have dined there before.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We headed to spirit house for dinner on a Sunday night. The food was very tasty. Service pretty slow. We had to ask the waitress to bring more water to the table. Once we were served our mains it seemed that was the end of the service. I think the staff need to be more attentive to bring the place up to the standard it deserves.....

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Spirit House is one of my local eateries, and I come back often because of the delicious food. However the service could be greatly improved by adding staff and also training them to be more attentive to customers. I often have to wait ages or struggle to get the attention of the waitresses to take my order. It would also be in their interest to ask if we need more drinks etc. Would be nice to have our water topped up regularly too.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We visited on Monday evening 30/042018. We had an incident with a cocktail being spilled over a coat. Not a lot happened at the restaurant to fix the incident.
I've gone into the website on two occasions to 'rate your experience' and 'give us feedback' and to date there has been no response.
I'd be very interested in receiving a response from the owners of the establishment as its a simple issue, easily resolved and until it is sadly I wont be able to recommend much less return.