“Food is bad, service is even worse”
Review of Chow Tory Street

Chow Tory Street
Reserve a table
Ranked #58 of 974 Restaurants in Wellington
Price range: US$11 - US$39
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fresh Asian cuisine in a relaxed modern environment. Vegan and vegetarian friendly with dairy and gluten free options. Open All Day with Free Wifi. Our Kitchen is always open late. Takeaways always available. Two for One Food every Monday. Cocktail specials every Wednesday & Saturday
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food here is seriously overrated, it tastes bland is often served lukewarm. The dumplings are gluey, I couldn't even tell what the filling was supposed to be. The service is so bad (not staff's fault, they are obviously understaffed) but waiting 20 mins to put in a drink order is way too long. And they never clear dirty plates?? Like, at all?? I never leave reviews for restaurants but I hate this place lol I hope my friends never make me come here again

1  Thank Kai_time1
Write a reviewReviews (2,501)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Delicious meal with my Bestie!! Great food, amazing wine and friendly service.
We’ll certainly be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing food and people great place for a meal and a cheeky drink highly recommend to everyone to visit !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

was a great experience - fab food, service and great cocktails! Thank good ness we booked as it was very busy which was great to see. Decor is fab, restaurant has a great buzz, I have recommended it to many friends already and we will be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked this place for my husband birthday I ring them on the day to confirm my booking and I want to talk about something but no once take the call , I ring them 2hr no once pick up . Last minute I found another restaurant. This is my 3rd time I missed this reservation and no response from the restaurant. Very bad service.