“Great selection”

Ranked #36 of 1,007 Restaurants in Wellington
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fresh Asian cuisine in a relaxed modern environmentVegan and vegetarian friendly with dairy and gluten free options.Open All Day with Free Wifi.Our Kitchen is always open until midnight.Takeaways always available.Hotel chargebacks by arrangement.Two for One Food every Monday.Two for One Cocktails every Wednesday & Saturday
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything we tried was delicious, full of flavour and extremely well priced. Great for sharing with each other or even a larger party. Service was fast and efficient but never felt like it was rushed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,947)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A great restaurant that is open late every night. Inexpensive, many non-alcoholic cocktails, and yummy food. The prime Angus beef salad was excellent

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Call me a country bumpkin, or say that I'm getting old if you want, but I thought Restaurants were places to go where you could have a conversation with your friends/family/partners while enjoying good food.
Without having to either shout, lean in so close you're almost doing a hongi, or resort to sign language.
Yes the music was ridiculously loud, and not even very appealing. We did ask if it could be turned down, but it wasn't going to happen.
We were a party of 7, but I could only manage a conversation with the 2 nearest me.
The waitress gave us a run-down soon after we arrived, but I barely heard a word, because I was sitting furtherst from her at a distance of 2 metres.

The food was good yeah, and that would be the only thing Chow has going for it IMO.
Drinks were expensive, like most places these days, but I'm still going to complain about it.

The service was pretty lousy, I would have thought ensuring a whole table can hear what the waitress says would be important. No water was delivered to our table, I had to go and get it. And the first dish that came out was not one that was ordered.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great Asian fusion food, especially good for groups as they recommend sharing plates. Excellent service and location.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the second time we've eaten here. The food is excellent food and the restaurant has a great atmosphere. The service was lacking slightly this time, our second order of drinks never came and our waitress never followed up when we asked where they were. Overall it's a great place and would definitely eat there again.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant