“Delicious food and great service!”
Review of Talk of India

Talk of India
Ranked #7 of 431 Restaurants in Tauranga
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Thank you so much, your restaurant is wonderful!
Deliciously yummy curry and the best fresh food around

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (445)

Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

Always amazing food and the warmest welcome. Highly recommend the hariyali chicken but everything is delicious! Has kept us coming back for years now.

Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

Bloody cracker Indian food and friendliest service in town. I’m a regular here and they know us by name.. but they also seem to know half the town (the ones that know good Indian food anyway!) Their gosht do piaza is my all time favourite!

Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

Wow this crab curry the best I have ever eaten and I’ve eaten some great ones in India!
I have been coming here for over 20 years and is always perfect!

Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

Wow wow wow! That’s all I can say! The best Indian we have had in NZ! Staff are so friendly and the food was delicious.highly recommend

Date of visit: November 2020