“Lovely food and ambience”
Review of Three Doors Up

Three Doors Up
Ranked #6 of 223 Restaurants in Napier
Price range: US$15 - US$28
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Howling gale when we arrived at 6 pm.Restaurant already buzzing,nice reception,prompt service,wine by the glass and excellent food,all while the wind whistled outside.a great spot for a meal

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wanted a light dinner and tried the grilled vegetables - I was not disappointed. There was a nice selection of veggies, well seasoned, with a touch of cheese. There local beer selection is a little weak, but I believe that there is not a strong local beer scene.
Would like to try again with other menu items.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a fantastic dinner at Three Doors Up. Excellent food and superb service. Reasonable prices and good wine selection. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We sat outside, a dinner for two, on a warm Napier evening. The courtyard is beautifully decorated. My partner's dinner was first class (fish of the day) but my fillet steak was not the best (New World supermarket are better). The accompanying salad was covered in a sweet-and-sour slimy white dressing - ( unexpected as I was not asked if I wanted any salad dressing. We were given menus but not asked if we wanted drinks (the server ran off to return for meal order), and our meal (shared bread starter) and mains took 90 min. We had to rush off to a meeting. So suggest you give yourself plenty of time if you visit 3 doors up and make sure you get what you want.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of dining here with my parents recently, we managed to secure the last table - highly recommend booking, I saw over 20 people get turned away during the time we were there. This is a beautifully appointed restaurant with very attentive staff. Our meals were all lovely, we had mains and desserts. I can't wait to get the opportunity to dine here again.