“Great fish and chips takeaway and good value ”

The Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #1,001 of 2,426 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

21 bucks for 3 battered hoki fish and 2 large chips. Tasty and good value.

You can order over the phone I think.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

A top quality fish and chip soon. I am not a big fish fan so never got some but I do like my chips and the chips are great value and really tasty . I have gone back a few times and I will go back again.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Cheat night from my diet is always the fish and chips from this place. A simple order of just battered fish and chips with a little tub of aioli and im in heaven!
Other places have not stacked up to this.
We got a beef burger recently that was pretty ordinary, just beef lettuce and a bit of sauce and onion. I think we will just stick to the amazing fish and chips.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Awesome fish and chips, generous serving of fish, fluffy golden batter and great chips. Service was friendly and efficient. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Best fish and chips in Auckland , make sure get in queue to get your order before eve hits busy place always...