“I have been 4 times now and always come away happy”
Review of Baduzzi

Baduzzi
Ranked #43 of 2,456 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Great Italian food ,and a good selection of vegitarian dishes , their egg plant parmiggiana is stunning , and they make most of their own pasta daily .It is quite classy and not big size serves ,so a bit pricey but also informal and relaxed and great service .I was interested in their Italian reds , so they brought me three to taste . It is down by the docks with lots of parking .

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I visit Auckland for work and my staff have taken me to Baduzzi a few times now. It is a lovely restaurant and I highly recommend it.

Best meatballs I have tasted for years and the home made pasta is exceptional.

Very happy to keep going back.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Great Italian restaurant in a lovely area of Auckland. The hapuka (sea food) bolognese with freshly made pasta was fantastic. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We had not booked and I think we were very lucky to get a table on a Friday as it was very busy (in fact all the restaurants that we passed were very busy) and we only had to wait a couple of minutes while they cleared a table. We started off with a couple of glasses of prosecco while ordering food. We shared a starter of zucchini flowers which were very good. Then my husband had lamb meatballs which were succulent and tasty. I had the tortellini which were very flavourful. This was accompanied with a few glasses of nice Italian red wine. To finish my husband had gelato and sorbet selection and I had some excellent citrus cannoli. Service was friendly and attentive and there was a great atmosphere in the restaurant. Our bill including drinks came of $143.50NZ so not cheap but well worth it. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the location and the vibe here - not too stuffy, and a little casual. The food was excellent and so beautifully plated. Definitely worth going to. The Virgin Mary salt spoons are hilarious. I love that you can order smaller portions of some of the dishes, that way you can try more and not overeat!